Twenty2 - Defective FLAC album
Genre: Rock / Pop music
FLAC version ZIP size: 1462 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1458 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1333 mb
Other Formats: FLAC RA DXD AA MPC ADX AC3
DEFECTIVE by Twenty2, released 01 September 2006 1. One Minute 2. Angelina 3. Envy Evil 4. Never Healing 5. Shattered 6. Delusional 7. I Don't Care Anymore 8. Not Like You 9. Caught 10. Might Be Real 11. Bad Influence 12. Time On The Ceiling 13. Die Young Recorded & mixed in April 2006 in Chicago. We slept on the floor of Marc's house for 2 weeks.
I Don't Care Anymore. Not Like You. Caught. this site: Defective.
Canadian skate punks Twenty2 have never broken through to the mall-punk mainstream, despite having been around considerably longer than their countrymen Sum 41 and Simple Plan. The quartet's sixth full-length album (there are at least as many EPs floating around), Defective shows why Twenty2 will, for better or worse, never be high on the rotation inside Hot Topic stores. These 13 songs make only the barest of flirtations with the commercially acceptable end of pop-punk, mostly through Jonh Genier's smooth and emo-riffic vocals.
After a 10-year hiatus, Twenty2 is back with a new studio recording. They teamed up with producer Gautier Marinof to arrange a 6 track EP that showcases their unique punk style with a modern melodic twist. Think of the Descendents rocking out, with No Use for a Name’s catchy melody and Good Riddance’s aggressive vocals –Sounds like a match made in heaven, right?
Download Twenty2 - Caught. Defective: Best 2 songs. Twenty2 - Delusional 03:21. Twenty2 - Time On The Ceiling 02:33. Twenty2: best 2 tracks. Twenty2 - Delusional Defective, 2006 03:21. Twenty2 - Time On The Ceiling Defective, 2006 02:33.
Twenty2 songs download, free online mp3 listen. album: Cariño EP. Ladii Twenty2 - Yayyy. album: One Head Two Crowns. album: Dudes of Hazzard. Nothing Comes To Mind.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|7||I Don't Care Anymore||1:12|
|8||Not Like You||3:03|
|10||Might Be Real||3:19|
|12||Time On The Ceiling||2:33|
|14||Just Perfect (Bonus)
Written-By – All
- Recorded At – Chicago Sound Lab Recording Studio
- Mixed At – Chicago Sound Lab Recording Studio
- Produced At – Chicago Sound Lab Recording Studio
- Mastered At – Rodney Mills Masterhouse
- Edited At – SN Studios
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Dan*
- Design ["Blue" Doll Design] – Lénia McFarland
- Design, Photography By – Sebastien Lemyre
- Drums – Dom "D" Cole*
- Drums [Mentioned] – Jo*
- Edited By [Samples] – Luc Boivin
- Executive-Producer – Jeremy Ball
- Guitar – Frank*
- Guitar [Additional], Keyboards – Marc McClusky
- Mastered By – Rodney Mills
- Music By – Dan* (tracks: 1, 3), D. Cole* (tracks: 10), Frank* (tracks: 1, 2, 5 to 8, 10, 13), Jonh* (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 6 to 9, 11, 12), T2* (tracks: 3, 5, 13)
- Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Marc McClusky
- Vocals – Jonh*
- Vocals [Additional] – Jay "The Salt Warrior" Perez*, Marc McClusky
- Words By – Jonh* (tracks: 1 to 13)
- Written-By, Arranged By – Twenty2
NotesRecorded April 8 to 20 2006 @ Chicago Sound Lab & Marc's house
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4 580182 720331
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 4011
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L235
- Matrix / Runout: BIGMJ0059 1R V
|NSR 129-CD||Twenty2||Defective (CD)||New School Records||NSR 129-CD||US||2006|