Brooks & Dunn - Brand New Man FLAC album
Genre: Folk and World music
Title: Brand New Man
FLAC version ZIP size: 1793 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1899 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1594 mb
Other Formats: MMF VOX MOD FLAC AC3 AC3 MPC
Brooks & Dunn official music video for 'Brand New Man'. I saw the light I've been baptised By the fire in your touch And the flame in your eyes I'm born to love again I'm a brand new man. Well the whole town's talking 'Bout the line I'm walking That leads right to your door Oh how I used to roam I was a rolling stone. I used to have a wild side They say a country-mile-wide I'd burn those beer joints down That's all changed now You turned my life around.
Reboot is the eleventh studio album by American country music duo Brooks & Dunn. The album, released on April 5, 2019, features re-recorded versions of 12 of the duo's songs, done as duets with other country music artists. Reboot was produced by Dann Huff. It debuted at number eight on the US Billboard 200. The album includes twelve renditions of Brooks & Dunn's previous singles, each done with a featured vocal from another country music artist
"American album certifications – Brooks & Dunn – Brand New Man". Recording Industry Association of America. "Canadian album certifications – Brooks & Dunn – Hard Workin' Man". "American album certifications – Brooks & Dunn – Hard Workin' Man".
Ahead of the album’s arrival, Brooks & Dunn have released Brown’s version of the ballad Believe and Combs’ honky-tonking Brand New Man, which has been a frequent cover in Combs’ live show. A full track list has yet to be announced. This whole experience has been humbling to say the least. What a cool rush to hear somebody do one of your tunes in a unique way, and it still holds up, Dunn said in a statement. That’s the greatest compliment you can get as an artist. People used to ask us all the time about the legacy we wanted to leave, and it’s honestly just that - you hope the music.
Brooks & Dunn + Luke Combs "Brand New Man" CMT Crossroads June 2019.
From the Album Brand New Man. June 10, 1991.
Brooks & Dunn - Play Something Country. Brooks & Dunn - You Can't Take The Honky Tonk Out Of The Girl. After 12 Years Of Marriage, Luke Bryan Has Revealed The Truth About His Wife. Motorpsycho’s new record kicks ass! We spoke to drummer Tomas Järmyr about music, focus and skills. Fresh music from Calexico and Iron & Wine, Two Door Cinema Club, Noel Gallagher and Mattiel.
Brooks & Dunn and Luke Combs performed their reboot of "Brand New Man" for the first time on television during the 54th Academy of Country Music Awards on April 7. Clutching a red solo cup, Combs was flanked by the duo (Kix Brooks and Ronnie Dunn) on stage at the Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. Brandi Carlile was among those spotted mouthing along to the words of the track, feeding off the energy of the performers as they traded off on the verses
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Brand New Man||2:58|
|A2||My Next Broken Heart||2:55|
|A3||Cool Drink Of Water||3:05|
|A4||Cheating On The Blues
Written-By – Chick Rains
|B1||Lost And Found||3:47|
|B2||I've Got A Lot To Learn||2:54|
|B3||Boot Scootin' Boogie||3:16|
|B4||I'm No Good||3:07|
|B5||Still In Love With You||3:34|
- Copyright (c) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Produced For – Scott Hendricks Productions
- Recorded At – Tree International Studio
- Recorded At – Midtown Tone & Volume
- Recorded At – Soundshop Recording Studios
- Mixed At – The Castle Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Master Mix Studio
- Published By – Tree Publishing Co., Inc.
- Published By – Cross Keys Publishing Co., Inc.
- Published By – Alfred Avenue Music
- Acoustic Guitar, Mandolin – Mark Casstevens
- Art Direction – Susan Mendola
- Backing Vocals – Dennis Wilson , Harry Stinson, John Wesley Ryles, Kix Brooks, Ronnie Dunn
- Bass – Glenn Worf, Mike Chapman
- Drums – Lonnie Wilson
- Electric Guitar – Brent Mason
- Engineer [Assistant] – Greg Dorschel, John Dickson , John Hurley , Mark Nevers, Tim Roberts
- Fiddle – Rob Hajacos
- Management – Bob Titley
- Mastered By – Hank Williams
- Other [Grooming] – Mary Beth Felts
- Other [Project Administrator] – Ramona Simmons
- Other [Styling] – Profile
- Photography By – Mark Seliger
- Piano [Steinway], Keyboards [Electric] – John Barlow Jarvis*
- Producer – Don Cook, Scott Hendricks
- Recorded By – Mike Bradley
- Recorded By [Additional] – Rocky Schnaars
- Recorded By [Additional], Mixed By – Scott Hendricks
- Steel Guitar, Lap Steel Guitar – Bruce Bouton
- Written-By – Don Cook (tracks: A1-A4, B1, B2, B4, B5), Kix Brooks (tracks: A1-A4, B1, B2, B4, B5), Ronnie Dunn (tracks: A1, A2, A5, B2, B3, B5)
NotesGlenn Worf appears courtesy of Curb Records.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 07822-18658-4
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
|07822-18658-2||Brooks & Dunn||Brand New Man (CD, Album)||Arista||07822-18658-2||US||1991|
|07822 18658-4, 07822-1 8658-4||Brooks & Dunn||Brand New Man (Cass, Album)||Arista, Arista||07822 18658-4, 07822-1 8658-4||US||1991|
|CARC 8658||Brooks & Dunn||Brand New Man (CD, Album, Club)||Arista||CARC 8658||Canada||1991|
|07822-18658-2||Brooks & Dunn||Brand New Man (CD, Album, Club)||Arista||07822-18658-2||US||1991|
|07822-18658-4||Brooks & Dunn||Brand New Man (Cass, Album, BAS)||Arista||07822-18658-4||US||1991|