Japan - Japan FLAC album
Style: New Wave, Synth-pop
FLAC version ZIP size: 1820 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1101 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1476 mb
Other Formats: WMA RA AUD WAV MP4 VQF MPC
Japan is an album by the British band Japan, released in the United States in 1982 on the Epic Records label. release of the band's material recorded for Virgin Records in the . Obscure Alternatives, on Ariola Records, had already been released in the . and was a combination of most of Tin Drum with three tracks from Gentlemen Take Polaroids. Despite the group's popularity in Europe and Asia, and a cult following in the .
Category Archives: Album Japan. ものフレンズ – TVアニメ『けものフレンズ2』キャラクターソングアルバム「フレンズビート! 」 (2019.
X Japan Blue Blood (1989). Psychedelic Violence, Crime of Visual Shock is a catchphrase of this famous group from Chiba. They play hard rock, but with their great melodies they sing like in popular Japanese kayokyoku. Rhapsody is their famous live album including punk cover of Japan’s best known song ever, Ue wo Muite Aruko also known as Sukiyaki by Kyu Sakamoto. This record was released at the peak of RC Succession’s career. As the first punk/new wave group in Japan, they played a model role of a band who are against the establishment. RC Succession were firstly a folk rock group.
SEVENTEEN Japan 1st Mini Album "We Make You". I watched an unboxing video of this album and I saw the photobook had good quality. The photobook and the CD case itself are really good.
Style: TrioArtist: Japan. GERMANY FULL SILVER DG- Dieskau/Sawallisch- Strauss Lieder Songs CD 1984. Dg release with japan inserts and booklet as shjown but west germany polygram full silver disc with 01 matrix - sold as seen, excellent condition. Artist: JapanDuration: Album. RCA JAPAN RD87005(2) TCHAIKOVSKY THE NUTCRACKER SLATKIN Complete St Louis 2-CD. Rondo Veneziano - Rondo Veneziano CD
TAEMIN 3rd Mini Album CD. SM Official Goods.
5IVE (ALBUM+DVD) (Japan Version) DVD Region 2. DOBERMAN INFINITY. The idol group now releases their first self-titled album which features all their singles to date and brand new songs.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||The Art Of Parties||4:09|
|A4||Gentlemen Take Polaroids
Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Renate*Engineer [Engineered By] – Colin Fairley, John Punter, Nigel Walker, Steve PrestageProducer [Produced By] – John Punter
|B1||Still Life In Mobile Homes||5:30|
|B2||Visions Of China
Written-By – S. Jansen*
|B3||Taking Islands In Africa
Bass [Synthetic Bass] – Richard BarbieriDrums [African Drums], Keyboards, Percussion – Steve JansenEngineer [Assistant Engineer] – Renate*Keyboards [Additional Keyboards], Vocals – David SylvianKeyboards, Percussion [Keyboard Percussion] – Rioichi Sakamoto*Producer [Produced By] – John PunterRemix – Japan, Steve NyeWritten-By – R. Sakamoto - D. Sylvian*
Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Renate*Engineer [Engineered By] – Colin Fairley, John Punter, Nigel Walker, Steve Prestage
- Manufactured By – Epic Records
- Manufactured By – CBS Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Pitman
- Bass Guitar [Fretless Bass], Flute [African Flute], Suona [Dida] – Mick Karn
- Design – John Berg
- Drums, Percussion, Percussion [Electronic & Keyboard Percussion] – Steve Jansen
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Steve Nye (tracks: A1 to A3, B1 to B3, B5)
- Keyboards, Programmed By [Keyboard Programming], Tape [Tapes] – Richard Barbieri
- Keyboards, Programmed By [Keyboard Programming], Tape [Tapes], Guitar, Vocals – David Sylvian
- Photography By [Photos] – Fin Costello
- Producer [Produced By] – Japan (tracks: A1 to A3, B1 to B2, B5), Steve Nye (tracks: A1 to A3, B1 to B3, B5)
- Violin – Simon House
- Vocals – Yuka Fujii
- Written-By – D. Sylvian*
Notes© 1982 CBS Inc. / ℗ 1982 Virgin Records Ltd. / Manufactured by Epic Records/ CBS Inc./ 51 W. 52 Street, New York City. "Epic" is trademarks of CBS Inc./WARNING: All Rights Reserved. Unauthorised duplication is a violation of applicable laws.
Some copies are gold-stamped "For Promotion Only" on back of the sleeve, which may include a three-page promo packet, which includes a photocopy of the 21 November 1981 NME review of Tin Drum.
On this album, the song "Ghosts" has a shorter intro, hence it's referred to the 'alternate version', not the same as the UK single.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7464-37914-1
- Barcode (Scanned): 074643791410
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, runout, etched, stamped, variation 1): COLUMBIA NY PO PAL-37914-1A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, runout, etched, stamped, variation 1): COLUMBIA NY PO PBL-37914-1B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, runout, etched, stamped, variation 2): COLUMBIA NY PO PAL-37914-1B
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, runout, etched, stamped, variation 2): COLUMBIA NY PO PBL-37914-1B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, runout, etched, stamped, variation 3): PAL-37914-1B COLUMBIA NY
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, runout, etched, stamped, variation 3): PBL-37914-1A COLUMBIA NY
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|UFO 4355||Japan||Japan (Cass, Comp, Unofficial)||UFO||UFO 4355||Unknown|
|ARE 37914||Japan||Japan (LP, Comp, Ter)||Epic, Virgin||ARE 37914||US||1982|
|AET 37914||Japan||Japan (Cass, Comp)||Epic, Virgin||AET 37914||US||1982|
|ES 1091||Japan||Japan (Cass, Comp, Unofficial)||Peacock||ES 1091||Thailand||Unknown|
|IMD 8025||Japan||Japan (Cass, Comp, Unofficial)||IMD||IMD 8025||Saudi Arabia||Unknown|