Rodney Crowell - Close Ties FLAC album
Genre: Folk and World music
Title: Close Ties
FLAC version ZIP size: 1317 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1292 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1963 mb
Other Formats: MOD DTS XM AAC TTA AA MP3
Close Ties by Rodney Crowell, released 31 March 2017 1. East Houston Blues 2. Reckless 3. Life Without Susanna 4. It Ain't Over Yet (feat. Rosanne Cash & John Paul White) 5. I Don't Care Anymore 6. I'm Tied To Ya' (feat.
Courtesy of the artist. Americana has had a banner few years, to put it mildly, and the roots of its current incarnation can be traced back to Rodney Crowell. Crowell references her again in the album's closing track, "Nashville 1972," a star-studded roll call of the musical luminaries (Steve Earle and David Olney, among others) he encountered upon moving to Nashville that year. If "Nashville 1972" is a paean to the good old days, "It Ain't Over Yet" is Crowell's history - musical and otherwise - reconciled in just over five minutes.
Rodney Crowell’s new album, Close Ties, demonstrates his strengths as a songwriter and illustrates how he has learned to balance personal recollection, literary sophistication, and his profound musical reach. It’s a loose concept album, you could say, Crowell says. And the concept is related to how you tell stories about yourself
Rodney Crowell on ‘Sh-tty’ Songs, Growing Old and New Album ‘Close Ties’. Americana singer-songwriter remembers his departed peers, from Townes Van Zandt to Susanna Clark, on vulnerable new album. But that same year, he also released Diamonds & Dirt, an album that minted Crowell as a solo star, spawning five hit singles and earning Gold certification from the RIAA
Rodney Crowell – Close Ties. New West Records – 2017.
This album has an average beat per minute of 90 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 83/97 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Close Ties. BPM Profile Close Ties. Album starts at BPM, ends at BPM (+0), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Rodney Crowell. Christmas Everywhere.
Rodney Crowell's Close Ties, his anticipated new album, officially hits stores on March 31. Crowell just recently released a music video for stellar new song "It Ain't Over Ye. That tune features John Paul White, Sheryl Crow and Crowell's ex-wife, Rosanne Cash - their first collaboration since 1988. His 15th studio album, Close Ties promises 10 of Crowell's most autobiographical songs yet. If "It Ain't Over Yet" is any indication, we're in for a heck of an album. Crowell says the record runs the gamut of his life experiences.
In his song "Nashville 1972," Rodney Crowell looks back on his early days in the music business, meeting heroes and legends such as Willie Nelson, Tom T. Hall, and Harland Howard, and occasionally making a fool of himself, as men in their early twenties are likely to do. That song closes out Crowell's 2017 album Close Ties, and it's a fitting footnote to an album by an artist who, in his own way, is as much of a hero as any of the artists he cites in the song 45 years later.
Album by Rodney Crowell. Life Without Susanna. It Ain't Over Yet (featuring Rosanne Cash and John Paul White). I Don't Care Anymore. I'm Tied to Ya' (featuring Sheryl Crow). Forgive Me Annabelle. Forty Miles from Nowhere. MusicBrainz: Close Ties.
The Multi-Grammy Award winning troubadour Rodney Crowell is set to release Close Ties on March 31st via New West Records. The 10-song set is his first album in over three years and follows The Traveling Kind, his acclaimed collection of duets with longtime collaborator Emmylou Harris. Co-produced by Jordan Lehning and Kim Buie, the album features a duet with Sheryl Crow on the haunting I’m Tied To Ya, and It Ain’t Over Yet, a vocal collaboration with his ex-wife Rosanne Cash and John Paul White.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||East Houston Blues|
|3||Life Without Susanna|
|4||It Ain't Over Yet
Featuring – John Paul White, Rosanne Cash
|5||I Don't Care Anymore|
|6||I'm Tied To Ya'
Featuring – Sheryl Crow
|7||Forgive Me Annabelle|
|8||Forty Miles From Nowhere|
- Manufactured By – www.keyproduction.co.uk
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – New West Records, LLC
- Copyright (c) – New West Records, LLC
- Acoustic Guitar – Jim Oblon (tracks: 6), Richard Bennett (tracks: 8), Steuart Smith (tracks: 2,6,7)
- Acoustic Guitar, Keyboards – Jordan Lehning (tracks: 5)
- Acoustic Guitar, Vocals, Guitar – Rodney Crowell
- Backing Vocals – Jordan Lehning (tracks: 1,5)
- Bass – Lex Price (tracks: 5,6,7,8,9), Michael Rhodes (tracks: 3)
- Drums – Fred Eltringham (tracks: 3), Ian Fitchuk (tracks: 6,7,8), Jerry Roe (tracks: 5)
- Electric Guitar – Jim Oblon (tracks: 8,9), Steuart Smith (tracks: 5,6,9)
- Electric Guitar, Piano – Jordan Lehning (tracks: 3)
- Featuring – John Paul White (tracks: 4), Rosanne Cash (tracks: 4)
- Guitar – Chris Leuzinger (tracks: 10)
- Guitar, Bouzouki – Audley Freed (tracks: 3)
- Lead Guitar [Acoustic] – Tommy Emmanuel (tracks: 1)
- Mixed By – Trina Shoemaker
- Organ – Danny Mitchell (tracks: 6), Danny Mitchell (tracks: 8)
- Organ [Pump] – Jordan Lehning (tracks: 2,10)
- Percussion – Ian Fitchuk (tracks: 1,6), Ian Fitchuk (tracks: 6), Jerry Roe (tracks: 1)
- Piano – Danny Mitchell (tracks: 7,8)
- Producer – Jordan Lehning, Kim Buie
- Resonator Guitar – Jim Oblon (tracks: 5)
- Shaker – Ian Fitchuk (tracks: 2)
- Vocals – Adriel Danae (tracks: 9), Cory Chisel (tracks: 9), Jerry Roe (tracks: 9), Sheryl Crow (tracks: 6), Tania Hancheroff (tracks: 3,9), Vicki Hampton (tracks: 3,9)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (as Printed): 6 07396 63542 9
- Barcode (Scanned): 607396635429
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LY34
- Mould SID Code: IFPI AEW41
- Matrix / Runout: KEYPRODUCTION.CO.UK NW6354 01
- Label Code: 52772
|NW5131||Rodney Crowell||Close Ties (LP, Album)||New West Records||NW5131||US||2017|
|NW6354||Rodney Crowell||Close Ties (CD, Album)||New West Records||NW6354||US||2017|