Ive Mendes - Ive Mendes FLAC album
Genre: Electronic / Latin
Title: Ive Mendes
Style: Acid Jazz, Bossanova, Downtempo
FLAC version ZIP size: 1460 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1878 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1278 mb
Other Formats: WAV DTS ADX DMF AC3 TTA AAC
Ive Mendes, London, United Kingdom. Vídeo Oficial de uma das músicas do álbum "Magnetism", ganhador de disco duplo diamante pela Sony Music. Official Video from Magnetism Album. Ive Mendes is awarded a Double Platinum status from Sony Music. 191. 37. Amazing show! Thank you Montenegro. Bejos Ive Mendes x. 47. 7. Love you all. Ive. 190. 27. See all. Posts.
Natural High" Track Info. Ive Mendes Ive Mendes. 3. If You Leave Me Now. 4. Night, Night. 6. A beira mar. Afternoon.
Features Song Lyrics for Ive Mendes's Ive Mendes album. If You Leave Me Now Lyrics. Ive Mendes Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. All Music News . Popular Ive Mendes Lyrics.
I really enjoy Ive Mendes, great smooth jazzy rythms. "Sounds like Sade" - yes, at times, but she certainly forges her own unique sound. "Wow! What cleavage!" - yes, Ive Mendes is stunning. Do you like her for her music or not? - "Sings in Spanish" - I'm not a linguist, but since Ms Mendes is Brazilian, I expect she's singing in Portuguese, not Spanish. Bebel Gilberto also sings in Portuguese; use her vocals as a comparison). There is a blend of music on this album that crosses many boundaries: Brazilian rhythms, jazz, pop with a mix of vocal stylings and it makes for wonderful listening.
Magnetism - Студийный альбом от Ive Mendes. В альбом вошло 21 треков. Продолжительность альбома: 01:33:44. Ive Mendes - Night Night - Craigie Remix. Ive Mendes - I Don't Wanna Talk About it (Video). Ive Mendes - Night, night.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Night Night (Craigie Remix)
Co-producer – Craigie*, Robin MillarMixed By, Engineer, Programmed By, Remix – Craigie*Synthesizer – Mark Smith
|2||If You Leave Me Now
Written-By – Pete Cetera*
|4||Nao Vou Fugir
Written-By, Composed By – Fred Ala
Written-By, Composed By – Andre Ervilha
|7||A Beira Mar
Guitar [Bossa] – Carlos ZanarottiPiano [Fx] – Robin Millar
Electric Piano [Rhodes], Synthesizer – Jim Hayden
Cello – Ive MendesDrums – Martin DitchamKeyboards [Fx] – Jim Hayden
|12||Natural High (Hopper Mix)
Producer [Additional] – Marc MacRemix – Hopper
|Bonus Video Mpeg|
Cameraman, Lighting – Ed MarshFilm Director – Simon ImpeyFilm Editor [Editor For Final Cut] – Nikki PorterFilm Producer – Hatty WarburgFilm Producer [Post Production For Smoke And Mirrors] – Philip HuisintveldGraphics [Colourist For Framestore / C F C] – Dave Hudlan
- Licensed From – Mr Bongo
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mr Bongo
- Bass – Mark Smith (tracks: 1, 2, 5 to 10)
- Drums – Tristan* (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 8)
- Engineer [Rhythm Tracks], Recorded By [Rhythm Tracks] – Paul Madden
- Executive Producer – David Bongo
- Guitar – Robin Millar (tracks: 1 to 8, 10)
- Keyboards – Ive Mendes (tracks: 3, 6, 10), Jim Hayden (tracks: 5, 7), Mark Smith (tracks: 2, 6, 9, 10), Robin Millar (tracks: 3, 6, 9)
- Keyboards [Additional] – Fred Ala (tracks: 3, 6)
- Keyboards [Mid And Outro Keys] – Mark Smith (tracks: 3, 4)
- Mastered By – Tom Coyne
- Percussion – Martin Ditcham (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 5, 7 to 9)
- Photography – Alexis Maryon
- Piano – Robin Millar (tracks: 3, 6, 10)
- Producer, Arranged By – Robin Millar
- Programmed By – Fred Ala (tracks: 3 to 9), Mark Smith (tracks: 1, 2, 10)
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Mark Smith
- Strings, Berimbau, Cuica – Robin Millar (tracks: 1, 2)
- Synthesizer – Robin Millar (tracks: 3 to 5)
- Trumpet – Steve Sidwell (tracks: 3, 4)
- Vocals – Ive Mendes
- Whistling – Robin Millar (tracks: 3, 4)
- Written-By, Composed By – Ive Mendes (tracks: 1, 3 to 12)
NotesRecorded and mixed at Studio MAS Europe, London.
Rhythm tracks recorded at Intimate Studios, London.
Mastered @ Sterling Sound, NYC
All songs published by Ive Mendes Music except "Nao Vou Fugir" and "Afternoon" published by copyright control / and Ive Mendes Music.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 906598 609524
|MRBCD25||Ive Mendes||Ive Mendes (CD, Album)||Mr Bongo||MRBCD25||UK||2002|
|KO CD 7471103||Ive Mendes||Ive Mendes (CD, Album, Enh)||Mr Bongo||KO CD 7471103||Indonesia||2003|
|Because 0082||Ive Mendes||Ive Mendes (CD, Album)||Because Music||Because 0082||UK||2006|
|051103-2||Ive Mendes||Ive Mendes (CD, Album)||Mr Bongo, Topkapı Müzik||051103-2||Turkey||2005|
|0946 3 71327 2 2||Ive Mendes||Ive Mendes (CD, Album, Enh, Ltd, 2nd)||Capitol Records||0946 3 71327 2 2||Portugal||2006|