Little Feat - Waiting For Columbus FLAC album
Title: Waiting For Columbus
Style: Classic Rock, Blues Rock
FLAC version ZIP size: 1534 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1839 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1979 mb
Other Formats: AU FLAC MMF MP2 ADX AIFF MIDI
Waiting For Columbus. WMG (от лица компании "Rhino Warner"); LatinAutor - UMPG, PEDL, UBEM, LatinAutor, LatinAutor - Warner Chappell, UMPG Publishing, Warner Chappell, ASCAP" и другие авторские общества (6). Композиция. Old Folks' Boogie (Live at the Rainbow Theatre, London, UK, 8/4/. Waiting For Columbus.
Little Feat is the first studio album by the rock band Little Feat. It was released in 1971 on Warner Bros. The album was recorded mostly during sessions between August and September 1970. Its sound is in a similar vein as the band's more widely known later recordings, such as 1973's Dixie Chicken and 1978's Waiting For Columbus. The record features Little Feat's Mk. 1 line-up, with Roy Estrada on bass. It was the first of eight albums by the band before its initial 1979 break-up.
The album that brought Little Feat back to their, well, you know, Waiting for Columbus was recorded in London and Washington . It was released six months later to become the band's best selling record, renewing the Feats' credibility in the process. The notion to record a live album was pushed by their producer, Lowell George, whose flagging writing chops had alienated his bandmates
Album · 1977 · 27 Songs. Waiting for Columbus (Live). Chico the Master (feat. Lowell T. George & Little Feat).
Waiting for Columbus. Cassette - Warner Bros. Unfortunately, they waited until 1977, when the group had entered its decline, but as the double-album Waiting for Columbus proves, Little Feat in its decline was still pretty great. Certainly, the group is far more inspired on stage than they were in the studio after 1975 - just compare "All That You Dream," "Oh Atlanta," "Old Folks' Boogie," "Time Loves a Hero," and "Mercenary Territory" here to the cuts on The Last Record Album and Time Loves a Hero
Join the Band (Live).
Band Name Little Feat. Album Name Waiting for Columbus. Erscheinungsdatum 1978. Labels Warner Music Group. Musik GenreSouthern Rock. Mitglieder die dieses Album besitzen3. 2. Fat Man in the Bathtub. 3. All That You Dream. 5. Old Folks' Boogie.
Little Feat最新专辑《Waiting for Columbus》，包含热门经典歌曲：《Join the Band》,《Fat Man in the Bathtub》,《All That You Dream》,《Oh, Atlanta》,《Old Folks' Boogie》等；by Stephen Thomas Erlewine Little Feat. Given all that acclaim, it only made sense for the group to cut a live album. If there are any flaws with Waiting for Columbus, it's that the Feat do a little bit too much stretching, veering toward excessive jamming on occasion - and that mildly fuzzy focus is really the only way you'd be able to tell that this is a great live band recorded slightly after their prime.
Waiting For Columbus in its original format ranks as an all time great Live CD. With the addition of ten new tracks(seven which were never released), this CD soars into the stratosphere in its level of greatness. What can I say, all the new tracks are noteworthy particularly the versions of Rock N Roll Doctor and On Your Way Down. Little Feat were sure ahead of their time with all their creative tones. Its a shame that this CD does not get more notoriety in more mainstream circles. Possibly because many of the songs exceed the five minute mark.
|A1||Join The Band||1:50|
|A2||Fat Man In The Bathtub||4:50|
|A3||All That You Dream||4:25|
|A5||Old Folks' Boogie||4:22|
|B1||Time Loves A Hero||4:20|
|B2||Day Or Night||5:23|
|C2||Tripe Face Boogie||7:02|
|C3||Rocket In My Pocket||3:42|
|D2||Don't Bogart That Joint||0:57|
|D3||A Apolitical Blues||3:41|
|D5||Feats Don't Fail Me Now||5:17|
- Pressed By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Los Angeles
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Recorded At – Rainbow Theatre London
- Recorded At – Lisner Auditorium
- Recorded By – Manor Mobile
- Mixed At – Sunset Sound
- Horns – The Tower Of Power Horn Section*
- Mixed By [Help By] – Bill Robinson , Jim Isaacson, Peggy McCreary
- Performer – Bill Payne, Kenny Gradney, Paul Barrère*, Richie Hayward, Sam Clayton
- Photography By – Debby Chesher, Elizabeth George , Nancy Goldfarb
- Producer, Performer – Lowell George
- Recorded By – Andy Bloch, George Massenburg, Warren Dewey
- Written-By – B. Payne* (tracks: A4, B1, B2, C1, C2), E. Ingber* (tracks: D2), Tate* (tracks: B2), F. Martin* (tracks: C2, D5), G.P. Barrere* (tracks: A5), K. Gradney* (tracks: B1), L. Wagner* (tracks: D2), George* (tracks: A2, B3 to C1, C3, D1, D3 to D5), Barrère* (tracks: A3, A5, B1, D5), Hayward* (tracks: B3)
NotesCapitol Los Angeles pressing released in gatefold sleeve with Burbank Label
℗ © 1978 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A Side etched Variant 1): 2-WB-1-3140 LW-3..
- Matrix / Runout (B Side etched Variant 1): 2-3140 Record 1 LW-1
- Matrix / Runout (C Side etched Variant 1): 2-B-S-3-3140 Record 2 LW-2
- Matrix / Runout (D Side etched Variant 1): 2-BS-4-3140 Record 2 LW-1
- Matrix / Runout (A And C Side stamped Variant 1): TML-S ✲
- Matrix / Runout (B And D Side stamped Variant 1): TML-M ✲
- Matrix / Runout (A Side etched TML-M ✲ stamped Variant 2): N 2-WBS-1-3140 Record 1 LW-1. TML-M 1✲
- Matrix / Runout (B Side etched TML-S ✲ stamped Variant 2): 2-WBS-2-3140 Record 1 LW-2. TML-S 2 ✲
- Matrix / Runout (C Side etched TML-S ✲ stamped Variant 2): 2-WBS-3-3140 Record 2. LW-2 1 TML-S ✲
- Matrix / Runout (D Side etched TML-S ✲ stamped variant 2): 2-WBS-4-3140 Record 2. LW-2. TML-S 3 ✲
|2BS 3140||Little Feat||Waiting For Columbus (2xLP, Album, Jac)||Warner Bros. Records||2BS 3140||US||1978|
|WAR 66075||Little Feat||Waiting For Columbus (2xLP, Album, Gat)||Warner Bros. Records||WAR 66075||Portugal||1978|
|WPCR-11285/6||Little Feat||Waiting For Columbus (2xCD, Album, RE, RM)||Rhino Records , Warner Bros. Records, Hot Tomato||WPCR-11285/6||Japan||2002|
|2BS 3140||Little Feat||Waiting For Columbus (2xLP, Album, RP, Win)||Warner Bros. Records||2BS 3140||US||Unknown|
|L5 3140||Little Feat||Waiting For Columbus (Cass, Album, RE, Dou)||Warner Bros. Records||L5 3140||US||1988|