Georges Delerue - Exposed (Original MGM Motion Picture Soundtrack) FLAC album
Genre: Classical music / Stage and Screen
Title: Exposed (Original MGM Motion Picture Soundtrack)
FLAC version ZIP size: 1305 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1514 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1630 mb
Other Formats: DMF AIFF WMA RA DTS AUD FLAC
Georges Delerue – Exposed (Original MGM Motion Picture Soundtrack). Label: Intrada – Special Collection Volume 166.
Georges Delerue – Maxie (Original MGM Motion Picture Soundtrack). Label: Intrada – Special Collection Volume 137.
Exposed soundtrack from 1983, composed by Georges Delerue. Released by Intrada in 2011 (Special Collection Vol. 166) containing music from Exposed (1983). Intrada (Special Collection Vol. 166). Release Date: March 22, 2011. Conducted by George Delerue. Format: CD. Music From. Music By. Georges Delerue.
Camille From "Le mépris" Original Soundtrack Theme. Прослушать Скачать 02:16. Les chevaux du soleil (Générique). Прослушать Скачать 02:31. Valse Du Cafe De Fleueve (From "Hiroshima Mon Amour"). Прослушать Скачать 02:09. Night To Day. Прослушать Скачать 03:27.
Performer: Georges Delerue-Soundtrack Genre: Stage & Screen Album: Steel Magnolias Released: 1989. John Williams, Georges Delerue - Amazing Stories. Classical, Stage & Screen. Performer: John Williams Genre: Classical, Stage & Screen Album: Amazing Stories Released: 1999. Alan Silvestri - Predator (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack). Performer: Bill Conti Genre: Electronic, Classical, Stage & Screen Album: The Right Stuff (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) Released: 2017 Style: Modern Classical, Neo-Romantic, Score, Soundtrack. Elmer Bernstein - The Sons Of Katie Elder (Music From The Motion Picture). Performer: Elmer Bernstein Genre: Stage & Screen Album: The Sons Of Katie Elder (Music From The Motion Picture) Released: 2017 Style: Score, Soundtrack.
Filmmakers hired Delerue because they were aware of his sound and specifically wanted that for their picture; as a result, whole discs of his work can sound rather the same. While this LTM release might not entirely avoid that trap - for the most part, the sheer beauty of Delerue's scores helps to carry the day anyway - Georges Delerue: Four Original Film Soundtracks is a convenient and, to some degree, comprehensive sample of what Georges Delerue was all about.
delerue, georges 25th hour. MGM - E-4464 ST. x. Sell. georges delerue a little romance (original motion picture soundtrack). Varu00e8se Sarabande - US - STV 81109 - 1979. georges delerue best original film music scores vol. 1. Milan - cd 319 - Switzerland - 1989 - original new.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||After Explosion / Carlson Farm House||0:54|
|3||Liz & Mom / Liz's Hotel Room||0:42|
|7||Bach: Brandenburg Concerto No. 4 In G Major
Composed By – Bach*
- Recorded At – Sony Scoring Stage
- Accordion – Frank Messina
- Bass – David Young, Meyer Rubin*, Milton Kestenbaum, Bob Stone*
- Cello – Ann Karam*, Armand Kaproff, Marie Fera, Nils Oliver, Robert Adcock*
- Composed By, Conductor – Georges Delerue
- Copyist – Harry Lojewski*, Jim Bates, Ray Mace, Wayne Coster
- Executive-Producer – Roger Feigelson
- Flute – James Walker*, Louise Di Tullio
- French Horn – Henry Sigismonti, Richard Perissi, Vincent DeRosa
- Guitar – Thomas Tedesco*
- Harp – Ann Mason Stockton*, Gayle Levant
- Keyboards – John Berkman
- Orchestrated By – Georges Delerue
- Producer – Douglass Fake
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Lyle Burbridge
- Viola – Alan DeVeritch, Allan Harshman, David Schwartz, Roland Kato, Sam Boghossian*, Virginia Majewski
- Violin – Al Breuning*, Arnold Belnick, Bonnie Douglas, Dan Shindaryov*, Dorothy Wade, Endre Granat, Harry Bluestone, Ilka Talvi*, Irma Neumann, James Getzoff, Judy Aller-Talvi*, Marvin Limonick, Miwako Watanabe, Nathan Ross, Paul Shure, Stanley Plummer, Stuart Canin, Vicki Sylvester*
- Woodwind – Dominic Fera*, Norman Herzberg, Robert Cowart
NotesLimited edition of 1000 copies.
Total Time: 32:25
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: MVC0195