High On Fire - Electric Messiah FLAC album
Title: Electric Messiah
Style: Stoner Rock, Heavy Metal, Rock & Roll
FLAC version ZIP size: 1710 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1567 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1814 mb
Other Formats: WMA AIFF APE AAC RA ASF WMA
High on Fire frontman Matt Pike has confirmed that the band's eighth album will arrive sometime in September. Titled Electric Messiah, it will be their first LP since 2015's Lumniferous. Speaking to DC Heavy Metal, Pike called the record "the best album we've ever done, by far. It's ridiculous. And I'm really proud of that. Electric Messiah will be the second record from PIke this year. His other band, the marijuana-friendly Sleep, emerged from a 15-year drought with The Sciences, which, perhaps not coincidentally, came out on April 20. Pike spoke of the differences between performing with High on Fire, which he leads, and Sleep, where he only plays guitar. It’s so different and so the same," he said. I like having my own voice and being able to sing my lyrics. High on Fire is my baby like that.
4. Sanctioned Annihilation. 6. God Of The Godless. Producer – High On Fire. Recorded By – Greg Wilkinson. Recorded By – Kurt Ballou. Recorded By – Bryan Sours. Written-By – High On Fire. Drums recorded at Godcity Guitars and Vocals recorded at Studio B and Interlace Bass and additional Guitars recorded at Earhammer.
I had a dream about Lemmy, says Matt Pike, explaining the inspiration behind the title of High on Fire’s triumphant eighth album Electric Messiah. If there’s one aspect of High on Fire that warrants comparison to Lemmy’s mighty Motörhead, it’s longevity.
High On Fire 's Matt Pike recently spoke about the band's coming album and revealed it would be out this September. Now he talks a lot more about it in an interview with DC Heavy Metal and reveals the title to be Electric Messiah. Pike says the album is "the best album we've ever done, by far" and that "it's fucking badass. So all those things are good, right? Pike says the album is 10 or 11 tracks and has some really spacey lyrical themes, as usual. I think there's 10 tracks, 11 tracks. It depends, 'cause there's a bunch of songs.
Electric Messiah Album Lyrics. Album (Studio full-length).
High on Fire is an American heavy metal band from Oakland, California, that was formed in 1998. Matt Pike, the band's frontman and founder, also plays guitar for the influential stoner metal band Sleep. High on Fire was founded in 1998 by Sleep guitarist Matt Pike, drummer Des Kensel, and bassist George Rice (from Dear Deceased, who originally auditioned to be the band's vocalist).
California heavy rockers HIGH ON FIRE have set "Electric Messiah" as the title of their eighth studio album, due in October via Entertainment One. The band has been busy in the studio since February putting the finishing touches on yet another blistering LP. In a brand new interview with DCHeavyMetal. com, HIGH ON FIRE frontman Matt Pike called "Electric Messiah" "the best album we've ever done, by far. And I'm really proud of that," he said (hear audio below)
Apart from the slightly improved production quality and a couple of stylistic risks, Electric Messiah is a pretty standard High on Fire album. Apart from the slightly improved production quality and a couple of stylistic risks, Electric Messiah is a pretty standard High on Fire album. Fav tracks: electric messiah, the pallid mask, god of the godless, drowning dog. Least fav track: the witch and the chris. xpand.
|A1||Spewn From The Earth|
|A2||Steps Of The Ziggurat/House Of Enlil|
|C5||The Pallid Mask|
|C6||God Of The Godless|
|D8||The Witch And The Christ|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Entertainment One US, LP
- Copyright (c) – Entertainment One US, LP
- Recorded At – Godcity Recording Studio
- Recorded At – Interlace Audio
- Recorded At – Earhammer Studios
- Mixed At – Godcity Recording Studio
- Mastered At – West West Side Music
- Manufactured By – eOne Music
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-102925
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-102926
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-102927
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-102928
- Bass – Jeff Matz
- Drums – Des Kensel
- Guitar, Vocals – Matt Pike
- Mastered By – Alan Douches
- Mixed By, Recorded By – Kurt Ballou
- Recorded By – Bryan Sours, Greg Wilkinson
Includes Download Card
Red vinyl was supposed to be a lim. 100 release for EMP only, due to the pressing plant's restrictions a surplus of red copies has been pressed and delivered to US distributors as well.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 634164604615
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Etched): 7455 - EOM 46046 - 1A S-102925
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Etched): 7455 - EOM 46046 - 1B S-102926
- Matrix / Runout (Side C Etched): 7455 - EOM 46046 - 1C S-102927
- Matrix / Runout (Side D Etched): 7455 - EOM 46046 - 1D S-102928
|EOM-CD-6641||High On Fire||Electric Messiah (CD, Album, Dig)||eOne||EOM-CD-6641||US||2018|
|EOM-LP-46046||High On Fire||Electric Messiah (2xLP, Album, Ltd, Pur)||Entertainment One||EOM-LP-46046||US||2018|
|VICP-65500||High On Fire||Electric Messiah (CD, Album)||eOne||VICP-65500||Japan||2018|
|SPV783072 CD||High On Fire||Electric Messiah (CD, Album, Dig)||SPV, eOne||SPV783072 CD||Europe||2018|
|SPV7873078 2LP||High On Fire||Electric Messiah (2xLP, Album, Ltd, Gre)||SPV, eOne||SPV7873078 2LP||Europe||2018|