Dave Rowland & Sugar - Pleasure FLAC album
Genre: Folk and World music
FLAC version ZIP size: 1430 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1551 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1598 mb
Other Formats: MMF XM ADX DXD AUD TTA FLAC
Dave & Sugar was a pop-styled country music trio which enjoyed its peak success in the mid- to late-1970s. The trio consisted of lead singer Dave Rowland and initially on backing vocals, Vicki Hackeman and Jackie Frantz. Over time, the female members ("Sugar") of the group changed: Frantz was replaced by Sue Powell in 1977, who in turn was replaced by Jamie Kaye in 1980, while Hackeman was replaced by Melissa Dean (Etta Britt) in January 1979.
Dave & Sugar were one of the most popular vocal groups in country music from the mid-'70s through the early '80s. The trio got their start as backup singers for Charley Pride. Lead singer Dave Rowland was the group's one constant, while the two females comprising Sugar were subject to frequent change. The original trio was comprised of Rowland, Vicki Hackeman, and Jackie Frantz. Sue Powell replaced Frantz in 1977 and Melissa Dean replaced Hackeman in 1979. Powell was replaced by Jamie Jaye in 1980. Rowland launched a solo career in 1982
Скачать песню Dave Rowland & Sugar в хорошем качестве (320Kbps), а также слушать их онлайн. Dave Rowland & Sugar. You Still Hold My Heart (Live). If I Could Only Dance With You (Live). Queen Of The Silver Dollar (Live). The Door Is Always Open (Live). Paint & Sugar (Live in Concert). Dave Kusworth & The Bounty Hunters. Nick Rowland & Dave Wright.
Pleasure by Dave And Sugar. Tear Time by Dave And Sugar. View all albums . Dave & Sugar. By: Dave And Sugar (1975, Folk, World, & Country). 1. I’m Gonna Love You. 2. The Door Is Always Open. 3. Can’t Help But Wonder.
Dave & Sugar was a pop-styled country music trio which enjoyed its peak success in the mid- to late-1970s. Rowland disbanded the trio briefly during the early 1980s to try a solo career, releasing an album entitled (appropriately) Sugar Free and charting two singles of his own. Powell also charted two singles on RCA as a soloist, and later went on to host the TV series Nashville on the Road. Rowland later reformed the trio with two new sets.
The debut album from "the country ABBA," Dave & Sugar contains all of the trio's biggest hits as well as several excellent album tracks. Leader Dave Rowland has a classically deep, weepy country delivery, at times sounding like a cross between Kenny Rogers and Gary Stewart. Sugar (singers Jackie Frantz and Vickie Baker, with help from Sue Powell and Melissa Dean) have voices ideally matched to Rowland's and weave lead, backing, and harmony parts into a seamless and cohesive whole.
Dave Rowland (January 26, 1944-November, 1 2018) was an American country pop singer. With Dave & Sugar he enjoyed his peak success in the mid- to late-1970s. Before forming Dave & Sugar, Rowland was part of .
Dave Rowland & Sugar (also known as Dave & Sugar) was a pop-styled country music trio that enjoyed its peak success in the mid- to late-1970s. The trio was fronted by Dave Rowland, with two females as the background vocalists lineup, which changed over time. The original two vocalists were, Vicki Hackeman and Jackie Frantz. Queen of the Silver Dollar' reached on the US country charts in 1975.
DAVE ROWLAND SUGAR PLEASURE Rennaisance RARE SEALED.
|A1||For A Slow Dance With You||2:57|
|A2||If I Never Saw The Light Of Day Again||2:52|
|A3||Fool By Your Side||2:36|
|A4||Don't Let Our Dreams Die Young||2:40|
|A5||Take A Chance On Love||2:49|
|B1||One Step At A Time||3:07|
|B2||Your Precious Love||3:05|
|B3||The Pleasure's All Mine||3:38|
|B4||The First Time All Over Again||2:59|
|B5||Once Or Twice||3:10|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra/Asylum Records
- Copyright (c) – Elektra/Asylum Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra Records
- Manufactured By – Elektra/Asylum/Nonesuch Records
- Record Company – Warner Communications Inc.
- Recorded At – Sound Stage Studios
- Mixed At – Sound Stage Studios
- Mastered At – Masterfonics
- Published By – Mick Lloyd Music
- Published By – Cross Keys Publishing Co.
- Published By – Kelly & Lloyd Music
- Published By – Elektra/Asylum Music, Inc.
- Published By – Johnny Andrews Music
- Published By – Chinnichap Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Tree Publishing Co., Inc.
- Published By – Acuff Rose Publications, Inc.
- Published By – Welbeck Music Corp.
- Published By – Madlad Music, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Columbia House
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Terre Haute
- Acoustic Guitar – Bobby Thompson
- Art Direction – Norm Ung, Ron Coro
- Bass – Joe Osborn
- Design – Phil Shima
- Drums – Larrie Londin, Roger Clark
- Electric Guitar – Reggie Young
- Engineer – Ron Treat
- Fiddle – Lisa Silver
- Keyboards – Bobby Ogdin, David Briggs , Ron Oates
- Management – Kragen & Co.
- Mastered By – Glenn Meadows
- Percussion – Farrell Morris
- Photography By – Beverly Parker
- Producer, Engineer – Jimmy Bowen
- Steel Guitar – Sonny Garrish
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Label): 5E-525-A SP
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Label): 5E-525-B SP
- Pressing Plant ID (Etched on Both Sides): T I
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Stamped): 5E 525 A -1C COLUMBIA NY
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Stamped): 5E 525 B -1B COLUMBIA NY
|5E-525||Dave Rowland & Sugar*||Pleasure (LP)||Elektra||5E-525||US||1981|
|5C-5525||Dave Rowland & Sugar*||Pleasure (Cass)||Elektra||5C-5525||US||1981|