Lhasa - El Desierto FLAC album
Title: El Desierto
FLAC version ZIP size: 1229 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1383 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1123 mb
Other Formats: MOD MIDI AHX WAV TTA RA MP2
Listen to music from Lhasa de Sela like De Cara a la Pared, El Desierto & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Lhasa de Sela. Lhasa de Sela (1972 - 2010), also known under the moniker Lhasa, was a Canadian singer of Mexican and Jewish descent. In 1985 at age 13 when her parents separated, Lhasa, her mother and her sisters settled in San Francisco where Lhasa started singing in a Greek cafe. After viewing a documentary about Billie Holiday, Lhasa determined that she, too, would make a career in singing.
Some might have seen Lhasa’s first album, La Llorona, as a curiosity, an exotic accident. The singer and songwriter appeared from nowhere in 1997 with an album that defied definition, capturing a Latin world of her own imagination born of an itinerant childhood spent between Mexico and the US. The music was both familiar and truly unique, a mix of ranchera music, Eastern European gypsy music, country, and popular songwriting, with intensely personal lyrics in Spanish, and a passionate vocal delivery . El desierto (03:53) 04. Por eso me quedo (03:51) 05. El Payande (03:32) 06. Los peces (03:51) 07.
Lhasa is the third and final album by singer Lhasa, released in 2009 on Warner Music. It is her only album entirely sung in English. The album was nominated for the 2009 Polaris Music Prize on June 15, 2009.
Lhasa recorded a third album, titled Lhasa, but she was diagnosed with cancer in 2009 around the time it was released. She endured severe treatments but these did not halt the illness. She died on New Year's Day 2010.
Lhasa – El Desierto. Label: Tôt Ou Tard – PRCD 1088. Format: CD, Single, Promo. Disque de promotion, interdit à la vente" (promotional disc, not for sale). Taken from the album La Llorona. Issued in a cardboard sleeve. Rights Society: SACEM SACD SDRM SGDL. Matrix, Runout: PRCD1088. Mastering SID Code: IFPI L011. Mould SID Code: IFPI 0572.
play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw). 03 - El Desierto Lhasa. back11next →. звуки для мо. звуки для монтаж.
Download La Llorona by Lhasa de Sela in high-resolution audio at ProStudioMasters. Her 1997 debut album La Llorona is a landmark of world music: it has sold half-a-million copies internationally and earned de Sela a spot on Sarah McLachlan's first two Lillith Fair tours. De Sela won a Félix Award for Best World Music Artist in 1997 in her adopted province of Québec and a Juno Award in Canada for Best Global Artist in 1998.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||El Desierto (Edit Radio)
Written-By – L. De Sela*, Y. Desrosiers*
- Record Company – Warner Music Group
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Les Disques Audiogramme inc.
- Copyright (c) – Les Disques Audiogramme inc.
- Published By – Les Editions Audiogramme
- Published By – Les Editions Kaligram
- Made By – Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
- Acoustic Bass, Double Bass [Uncredited] – Mario Légaré
- Graphics – Caroline Pelletier, Lhasa De Sela
- Guitar, Lap Steel Guitar, Saw, Bass [Lap Steel], Accordion, Banjo, Percussion [Uncredited] – Yves Desrosiers
- Mastered By [Uncredited] – Jean-François Chicoine
- Mixed By [Uncredited] – Pierre Marchand
- Percussion, Drums, Sampler, Programmed By [Uncredited] – François Lalonde
- Photography By – Carl Lessard
- Producer, Arranged By [Uncredited] – Yves Desrosiers
- Vocals [Uncredited] – Lhasa De Sela
Notes"Disque de promotion, interdit à la vente" (promotional disc, not for sale)
Taken from the album La Llorona
Issued in a cardboard sleeve
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: SACEM SACD SDRM SGDL
- Matrix / Runout: PRCD1088
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L011
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0572