The Dillinger Escape Plan - Miss Machine FLAC album
Title: Miss Machine
Style: Math Rock, Hardcore
FLAC version ZIP size: 1976 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1196 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1778 mb
Other Formats: MP2 DXD AAC AU AHX VQF XM
Miss Machine is the second studio album by American mathcore band The Dillinger Escape Plan released in July 2004 through Relapse Records. It is the first release by the band to feature vocalist Greg Puciato and bassist Liam Wilson. Miss Machine marks a change to a more experimental style by the band.
Miss Machine is the second studio album by American mathcore band The Dillinger Escape Plan released in July 2004 through Relapse Records. It is the first release by the band to feature vocalist Greg Puciato. Miss Machine marks a change to a more experimental style by the band; it is less aggressive than their previous album Calculating Infinity.
After The Dillinger Escape Plan's first major label release, Calculating Infinity, many fans of the band were disappointed to hear singer Dimitri Minakakis had parted ways with the band. With Miss Machine, it would seem Dillinger isn't bothered by the absence of loyalty from much of their fanbase, and are in fact moving to alienate many of their original fans.
The Dillinger Escape Plan – Miss Machine Album Zip Download (6. 6MB) Songs are compressed with best possible compression by keeping maximum quality possible. Each track has same high quality 320kbps CBR format.
The Dillinger Escape Plan. But the rage is artful; it's an integral part of Dillinger's larger performance. In the near future, rich women and fuddy-duddies will consider Miss Machine through opera glasses as sweaty children lash each other with cat-o'-nine-tails. There's nothing more to say - the next true image of rock & roll has crawled out of the swamps of Jersey.
Performer – Benjamin Weinman, Brian Benoit, Chris Pennie, Greg Puciato, Liam Wilson (2). Producer – Benjamin Weinman, Chris Pennie, Steve Evetts.
|A2||Sunshine The Werewolf|
|B6||We Are The Storm|
|B7||Crutch Field Tongs|
|B8||Setting Fire To Sleeping Giants|
|B9||Baby's First Coffin|
|B11||The Perfect Design|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Relapse Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Relapse Records, Inc.
- Mastered At – West West Side Music
- Recorded At – Water Music
- Recorded At – Mission Sound
- Recorded At – Backroom Studios
- Mixed At – Quad Recording Studios
- Published By – Relapse Release Publishing
- Published By – Rykomusic, Inc.
- Pressed By – GZ Media – 129169E
- Artwork, Art Direction – Brian Montuori
- Booking – Evolution Talent*, Sandi Schaeffer
- Booking [UK/Europe] – Mean Fiddler, Rob Hallett
- Engineer [Additional Protooling] – Jessie Cannon
- Engineer [Assistant] – James Russo, Tom Shumway
- Engineer [Live Sound Engineer] – Mike Watkajtys
- Engineer [With Interruptions By] – Robert Smith
- Engineer, Mixed By – Steve Evetts
- Executive-Producer – Matthew F. Jacobson
- Layout, Design – Dimitri Minakakis
- Legal – Ian J. Friedman, Esq.*
- Management – RTS Management/Entertainment
- Mastered By – Alan Douches
- Performer [The Dillinger Escape Plan] – Benjamin Weinman, Brian Benoit, Chris Pennie, Greg Puciato, Liam Wilson
- Producer – Benjamin Weinman, Chris Pennie, Steve Evetts
Notes900 copies pressed on doublemint green vinyl. Retail exclusive, includes lyric insert and free download code. Audio cut from 24-bit mastered studio grade HD files.
Recorded at Water Music in Hoboken, NJ, Mission Sound in Brooklyn, NY, and Backroom Rehearsal Studios in Rockaway, NJ.
Mixed at Quad Studios in New York, NY.
Tracks are listed sequentially regardless of side.
℗ & © 2004, 2015 Relapse Records, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 7 81676 65871 8
- Barcode (Scanned): 781676658718
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): 129169E1/B RELAPSE RECORDS-RR6587-1 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): 129169E2/B RELAPSE RECORDS-RR6587-1 B
|6587-2||The Dillinger Escape Plan||Miss Machine (CD, Album, Sli)||Relapse Records||6587-2||US||2004|
|6589-2||The Dillinger Escape Plan||Miss Machine (CD, Album + DVD-V + Ltd, Dig)||Relapse Records||6589-2||US||2004|
|RR 6587-1||The Dillinger Escape Plan||Miss Machine (LP, Album, Ltd, Cle)||Relapse Records||RR 6587-1||US||2004|
|IROND CD 06-1128||The Dillinger Escape Plan||Miss Machine (CD, Album)||Irond||IROND CD 06-1128||Russia||2006|
|RR6587||The Dillinger Escape Plan||Miss Machine (LP, Album, Ltd, RE, Gre)||Relapse Records, Party Smasher Inc.||RR6587||USA, Canada & Europe||2015|