The Communion / Bastard Noise - Tablespoon Cataract / For A Brother Left Behind FLAC album
Genre: Electronic / Rock
Title: Tablespoon Cataract / For A Brother Left Behind
Style: Noise, Grindcore
FLAC version ZIP size: 1977 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1412 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1756 mb
Other Formats: DMF WMA AA AC3 VOC XM VOX
split w/ Bastard Noise by The Communion, released 26 November 2016 1. Tablespoon Cataract DEDICATED TO LEE ALTOMARE (1976-2010). split 7" w/ BASTARD NOISE released by Haunted Hotel Records in 11/16. php?main page product info&cPath 1&products id 2667&zenid h0lse5. The Communion (Long Island, NY) don't linger in one spot long enough to be easily defined or categorized. The metal/hardcore quartet can create angst-ridden explosions that make most power electronics bands seem "light," then on to black metal shrieking and blast-beat takeoffs that are just as easily swapped out for classic hardcore 2/4, and swinging sludge riffs akin to Eyehategod.
The Communion, Bastard Noise – Tablespoon Cataract, For A Brother Left Behind VINYL RECORDS: 7', 12', EP, LP . 0 postage paid to US only International contact ewbastardnoisel.
More From : THE COMMUNION. Original Year : 2016. New York's own THE COMMUNION give us "TABLESPOON CATARACT", which is the final track that Lee played on. Really intense grindcore that pulls influence from death metal, black metal and hardcore. Recommend this Item to a Friend.
The Communion "Tablespoon Cataract".
Bastard Noise is an American noise band founded in 1991 by musicians Eric Wood, Henry Barnes, and W. T. Nelson. The project started as a type of sister band to the trio's previous group Man Is The Bastard. While Man Is the Bastard broke-up in late 1997, the Bastard Noise project continued and acts as Wood's current project. Early recordings from the group's extensive discography were mostly self-released and predominately featured only electronics and vocals.
Bastard Noise is a noise band that was founded in 1991, in Los Angeles, United States by Eric Wood, Henry Barnes, and Bill Nelson. The band was initially a side project of Wood's and Barnes's powerviolence band Man Is The Bastard. Bastard Noise often collaborates, and has had a number of members or almost-members during the years.
We admire the project's tenacious absurdity-or would that be absurd tenaciousness?-if not necessarily its numbingly monotonous take on primitive grindcore. Posted: Thursday March 15 2012.
|A||–The Communion||Tablespoon Cataract|
|B||–Bastard Noise||For A Brother Left Behind|
- Lacquer Cut At – Better Quality Sound
- Recorded At – Speed Semen Clove Factory
- Mixed At – Speed Semen Clove Factory
- Edited At – Speed Semen Clove Factory
- Mastered At – Speed Semen Clove Factory
- Recorded At – Low Cut Studio
- Bass – Jimmy Aly (tracks: A)
- Drums – Joe Branciforte (tracks: A)
- Electronics, Lyrics By, Vocals – Wood* (tracks: B)
- Guitar – Billy Groody (tracks: A), Lee Altomare (tracks: A)
- Lacquer Cut By – David Cheppa
- Layout – Fetusk*
- Mastered By – Alan Douches (tracks: A)
- Producer – Michael Rozon (tracks: B)
- Recorded By – Anthony Corallo (tracks: A)
- Recorded By [Drums] – Joe Rizzi (tracks: A)
- Vocals, Lyrics By – Nick Cacioppo (tracks: A)
NotesLimited to 700 copies on regular black wax.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Side-A): R-29253 HHR 79 A [David Cheppa Signature]
- Matrix / Runout (Etched Side-B): R-29254 HHR 79 B [David Cheppa Signature]