Wilfried Mengs - Jahreszeiten FLAC album
Genre: Folk and World music
FLAC version ZIP size: 1153 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1741 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1298 mb
Other Formats: RA MIDI AAC DTS ADX AC3 FLAC
Jahreszeiten (CD, Album). Laura Records (3). none.
full condensed blue highlight denotes album pick.
I grew up with classical music, Krautrock, Fusion, the beginnings of German electronic music and they all have deep inpact on me and sure are influences. I grew up with classical music, Krautrock, Fusion, the beginnings of German electronic music and they all have deep inpact on me and sure are influences.
Lyrics for top songs by Wilfried Mengs. Rik Palieri, Wilfried Mengs.
Gigs seen live by. Nobody has seen Wilfried Mengs live yet! Last updated: 10 Jun 2019, 16:09 Etc/UTC.
WILFRIED MENGS - Lyricist who chose in 1994 to convert his poetry into songs and to introduce them to the public. His songs show energetic arrangements of elation and musical craft. Without being too cutting, his lyrics are sarcastic and thought provoking at the same time. The beautiful melodies of his songs seem to magically embrace the lyrics. Wilfried is the composer of several musicals for children including "Sieben auf einem Streich" (Seven at once) and "Poverello"
Listen to Wilfried Mengs Radio, free! Stream songs by Wilfried Mengs & similar artists plus get the latest info on Wilfried Mengs! . Chat About Wilfried Mengs. Listen online or download the iHeartRadio App. Connect.
Wilfried Loth (born 29 August 1948) is a German historian and political scientist. Wilfried Loth was born 29 August 1948 in Wadern. From 1966 to 1972, he studied German studies, History, Philosophy and Education at Saarland University. He obtained his doctorate in 1974.
|3||Autoclub St. Christophorus (WV-Lied)||4:05|
|4||Willi Der Barde||3:50|
|5||Ein Liebeslied (Mein Sohn)||3:28|
|9||Die Tauben Verstehen||5:28|
- Accordion – Claudia Schütz (tracks: 9), Romy Mäder (tracks: 14)
- Arranged By – ProJoe (tracks: 3), Stephan Dieckmann (tracks: 2), Ulf Wilke (tracks: 1, 5, 11, 14)
- Arranged By, Producer – Wilfried Mengs (tracks: 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13)
- Bass – Daniel Bätge (tracks: 1, 5, 9, 11, 14), Johannes Pöhlmann (tracks: 6, 13)
- Drums, Percussion – Johannes Pöhlmann (tracks: 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13), Nils Fahlke (tracks: 1, 5, 11, 14)
- Electric Guitar – Klaus Engelbrecht (tracks: 6)
- Graphics – Christian Habicht
- Guitar [Konzertgitarre] – Ulf Wilke (tracks: 1, 5, 6, 11, 12, 14)
- Piano – Stephan Dieckmann (tracks: 2)
- Producer – Johannes Pöhlmann
- Producer [Gesangsproduktion] – Andrea Preuß
- Slide Guitar – Tobias Hillig (tracks: 13)
- Synthesizer – ProJoe (tracks: 3)
- Trumpet – Klaus Recknagel (tracks: 10)
- Violin – Anett Voigt (tracks: 7)
- Vocals – Claudia Schütz (tracks: 8, 9), Ines Schütz (tracks: 8, 9), Sarah Mengs (tracks: 1)
(C) 2000 laura records
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Label Code: LC 00785