Coal Chamber - Coal Chamber FLAC album
Title: Coal Chamber
Style: Nu Metal
FLAC version ZIP size: 1512 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1206 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1254 mb
Other Formats: ASF MP4 APE AU DMF VOC DXD
Chamber Music is the second studio album by American nu metal band Coal Chamber, released on Roadrunner Records on September 7, 1999. With this record, Coal Chamber purposely distanced their sound from that of Korn and White Zombie who they were often compared to because of the prominent influence on Coal Chamber's debut album.
Coal Chamber is the eponymous debut album by American nu metal band Coal Chamber. It was released on February 11, 1997 by Roadrunner Records and contains the single "Loco".
Coal Chamber : Coal Chamber,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен. 1. Bonus Material DVD: 2 Lives, Clip Video "Loco". Other productions from Coal Chamber.
The demo version was previously released on Giving the Devil His Due. The demo displays quite a few differences from studio version. It was released on August 12, 1997 by Roadrunner Records and contains the single "Loco".
sort by album sort by song. album: "Coal Chamber" (1997). Loco Bradley Oddity Unspoiled Big Truck Sway First I Clock My Frustration Amir Of The Desert Dreamtime Pig. album: "Chamber Music" (1999). album: "Dark Days" (2002). Fiend Glow Watershed Something Told Me Dark Days Alienate Me One Step Friend? Rowboat Drove Empty Jar Beckoned. album: "Rivals" (2015).
Tracklist Hide Credits
Backing Vocals – Jay Gordon
Backing Vocals – Eric Levy
Backing Vocals – Jay GordonPercussion [Additional], Musician – Eric Levy
Backing Vocals – Nathan "Karma" Cox*
|12||Amir Of The Desert||0:45|
- Record Company – Roadrunner Brasil Produções Fonográficas Ltda
- Licensed From – The All Blacks B.V.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Roadrunner Brasil
- Copyright (c) – Roadrunner Brasil
- Manufactured By – Sonopress-Rimo Indústria e Comércio Fonográfica Ltda.
- Produced For – Swarm
- Pressed By – Sonopress
- Recorded At – NRG Studios
- Mixed At – NRG Studios
- Published By – Roadblock Music, Inc.
- Published By – Big Scary Tree Publishing
- A&R – Monte Conner
- Bass – Rayna*
- Design – Ciel
- Drums – Mike "Bug" Cox*
- Engineer [Assistant] – Lisa Lewis
- Engineer, Mixed By – Amir Derakh
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – Meegs Rascon
- Management – Singerman Entertainment
- Music By – Miguel Rascon* (tracks: 1 to 11, 13, 14), Mike Cox , Rayna Foss*
- Photography By – Marina Chavez
- Producer, Mixed By – Jay Baumgardner, Jay Gordon
- Vocals, Lyrics By – B. Dez Fafara*
NotesRecorded and mixed at NRG Recording, North Hollywood, CA.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 016861886325
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LB43
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 1125
- Matrix / Runout: SONOPRESS:RBR88632 12914/98
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|168 618 863-2||Coal Chamber||Coal Chamber (CD, Album)||Roadrunner Records||168 618 863-2||US||1997|
|RRCY-1020||Coal Chamber||Coal Chamber (CD, Album)||Roadrunner Records||RRCY-1020||Japan||1997|
|none||Coal Chamber||Coal Chamber (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Moon Records||none||Ukraine||1998|
|168 618 118-2||Coal Chamber||Coal Chamber (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Roadrunner Records||168 618 118-2||Russia||Unknown|
|JRCD-1127||Coal Chamber||Coal Chamber (CD, Album)||Jigu Records Corporation||JRCD-1127||South Korea||1997|