Don Davis - The Matrix (Original Motion Picture Score) FLAC album
Genre: Electronic / Stage and Screen
Title: The Matrix (Original Motion Picture Score)
Style: Modern Classical, Score
FLAC version ZIP size: 1899 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1225 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1977 mb
Other Formats: RA AIFF AAC AHX MOD MMF TTA
The Matrix: Original Motion Picture Score is one of the two 1999 soundtrack albums from the blockbuster film, The Matrix (the other being The Matrix: Music from the Motion Picture). Main Title, Trinity Infinity (3:54). Unable To Speak (1:15). The Power Plant (2:41). Welcome To The Real World (2:28). The Hotel Ambush (5:23).
Label Code: 302 033 026 3. Rights Society: BMI. Matrix, Runout (Side A runout, etched): 3020660263-A. Matrix, Runout (Side B runout, etched): 3020660263-B. Altre versioni (5 di 5) Visualizza tutto.
Instead, it concentrates on the score that Don Davis wrote for the film, punctuating it with three collaborations with electronica group Juno Reactor and a cut by Pale 3, an electronica outfit that did the soundtrack to The Princess & the Warrior, Tom Tykwer's follow-up to Run Lola Run. All this means is that the soundtrack is an actual soundtrack, collecting the music from the movies, instead of being a collection of songs "inspired" by the movie, as the last two Matrix albums were. Since the album itself follows the plot line of the film, it has momentum of its own, building in drama and effect as it builds toward the climatic superbrawl between Neo and Agent Smith.
Jurassic Park III (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack). Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever (Original Motion Picture Score). The Beast (Original Television Soundtrack). See All. Aliens (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack).
Altri album di Don Davis. Tokyo Ghoul (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack). House of Frankenstein - Original Soundtrack Recording. Robin Cook's Invasion - Original Television Soundtrack. Don Davis: Río de Sangre. The Matrix Revolutions. Matrix Revolutions (The Motion Picture Soundtrack).
The album The Matrix Original Motion Picture Score by Don Davis on 180 Gram Green Vinyl. This is a Newbury Comics Exclusive Color Variant. Great SCORE, but I really wish they had done it up right and included the SOUNDTRACK too. I'm a big Don Davis fan, but I also like my punk/goth rock/techno included when listening to the Matrix. Here's hoping for another release (and Matrix 2 & 3 while we're at it!) on vinyl.
The Matrix Revolutions: Music from the Motion Picture. The Matrix Revolutions: Music from the Motion Picture is a 2003 soundtrack album from the film, The Matrix Revolutions. The Matrix Revolutions Main Title" by Don Davis – 1:21. The Trainman Cometh" by Juno Reactor/Don Davis – 2:43. Tetsujin" (iron man) by Juno Reactor/Don Davis – 3:21. In My Head" by Pale 3 – 3:46. The Road to Sourceville" by Don Davis – 1:25. Men in Metal" by Don Davis – 2:18.
|1||Main Title/Trinity Infinity||3:53|
|2||Unable To Speak||1:13|
|3||The Power Plant||2:40|
|4||Welcome To The Real World||2:25|
|5||The Hotel Ambush||5:22|
|6||Exit Mr. Hat||1:20|
|10||Anything Is Possible||6:48|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros.
- Licensed From – Varèse Sarabande Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Newman Scoring Stage
- Manufactured By – Colosseum Schallplatten GmbH
- Recorded At – Hacienda Studio
- Mixed At – Hacienda Studio
- Composed By, Producer, Orchestrated By, Conductor – Don Davis
- Concertmaster – Clayton Haslop
- Contractor [Orchestra] – Debbie Datz-Pyle*, Patti Zimmitti
- Copyist [Music Preparation] – Joann Kane Music Service
- Crew [Scoring] – Damon Tedesco, Tom Steel
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – John Fuchs
- Engineer [Mastering Engineer] – Erick Labson
- Executive-Producer – Robert Townson
- Executive-Producer [Executive In Charge Of Music For Warner Bros.] – Doug Frank, Gary LeMel
- Mixed By [Scoring Mixer] – Armin Steiner
- Recorded By [Recordist] – John Rodd
- Recorded By [Synthesizers], Mixed By [Synthesizers] – Larry Mah
- Score Editor [Music Editor] – Brenda Heins, Jordan Corngold, Lori Eschler-Frystak
- Vocals [Boy Soprano] – Theo Lebow
℗ © 1999 Warner Bros.
Manufactured for Europe by Colosseum Schallplatten.
Made in Germany.
Hacienda Studio credit only applies to Larry Mah (Synthesizers)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4 005939 602628
- Label Code: LC 6083
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Matrix / Runout: CVS 6026.2 P+O-42759-A1 04-99
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L961
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 3J01
|VSD-6026||Don Davis||The Matrix (Original Motion Picture Score) (CD, Album)||Varèse Sarabande||VSD-6026||US||1999|
|VCL 0908 1081||Don Davis||The Matrix (Original Motion Picture Score) (CD, Album, Dlx, Ltd)||Varèse Sarabande||VCL 0908 1081||US||2008|
|CPC8-1056||Don Davis||The Matrix (Original Motion Picture Score) (CD, Album)||Varèse Sarabande||CPC8-1056||Japan||1999|
|302 066 026 3||Don Davis||The Matrix (Original Motion Picture Score) (LP, Album, Ltd, RE, RM, Gre)||Varèse Sarabande||302 066 026 3||US||2016|
|302 066 026 5||Don Davis||The Matrix (Original Motion Picture Score) (LP, Album, Ltd, RE, RM, Red)||Varèse Sarabande||302 066 026 5||US||2016|