Hannah Aldridge - Razor Wire FLAC album
Genre: Rock / Folk and World music
Title: Razor Wire
FLAC version ZIP size: 1473 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1817 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1667 mb
Other Formats: WMA XM DMF AIFF MOD MP2 MP3
Album · 2014 · 12 Songs. Razor Wire Hannah Aldridge. Listen on Apple Music.
Title song of Hannah's debut album "Razor Wire" (2014). 50+ видео Воспроизвести все. Воспроизвести. Микс – Hannah Aldridge - Razor Wire - live at the Green Note London 14 July 2015YouTube.
Exclusive Prime pricing. Release Date: May 13, 2014. Label: Trodden Black Entertainment.
Watch the video for Razor Wire from Hannah Aldridge's Razor Wire for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Zoe Muth and the Lost High Rollers.
More albums from Hannah Aldridge.
When Hannah Aldridge released her first album Razor Wire in 2014, she was described as Muscle Shoals' own Americana Princess. With the new, much anticipated album Gold Rush she's definitely claiming the throne as the Americana Queen of Muscle Shoals! A statement that sounds good, but to be honest - it's not really the truth, at least not the whole truth. The obvious southern soul-nerve omnipresent on Razor Wire is still there on Gold Rush, but a distinct rock edge has been added, making the 10 tracks explode with energy, sweat and pride. A uncompromising and confident attitude shines throughout the whole album. Hannah Aldridge has made a damn good album and she knows it. Take it or leave it! Hannah Aldridge will do a major European tour i the fall of 2017. released April 21, 2017.
Aldridge's vocal balances resentment and restrained anger and when the band kicks into "Howlin' Bones" her mix of backwoods country twang and tough rocker pushes the song into the red, even before Sovine's edgy guitar drives it over the edge.
|1||You Ain't Worth the Fight||3:17|
|3||Strand of Pearls||4:07|
|8||Black and White||5:00|
|9||Lie Like You Love Me||4:11|
- Recorded By – Chris Mara
- Recorded At – Welcome To 1979
- Acoustic Guitar – Andrew Sovine (tracks: 1,2,4,8,9), Hannah Aldridge (tracks: 6, 10)
- Artwork By – Jimbo Valentine
- Backing Vocals – Dylan LeBlanc (tracks: 4,9), James LeBlanc (tracks: 9)
- Backing Vocals, Bass – Lane Baker (tracks: 1,2,3,4,5,6,8,9)
- Bass – Jimbo Hart (tracks: 7)
- Drums – Chad Gamble (tracks: 7)
- Drums, Percussion – Brad Pemberton (tracks: 1,2,3,4,5,6,8,9)
- Electric Guitar – Andrew Sovine (tracks: 1,2,3,4,5,6,8,9)
- Electric Guitar, Backing Vocals – Sadler Vaden (tracks: 7)
- Engineer – Jane Howard , Nathan Gooch
- Keyboards – Andrew Higley (tracks: 1,2,3,4,5,6,8,9), Derry deBorja (tracks: 7)
- Lap Steel Guitar – Andrew Sovine (tracks: 1,5)
- Lead Guitar – Dylan LeBlanc (tracks: 9)
- Mastered By – Kim Rosen
- Mixed By – Jimmy Nutt (tracks: 7)
- Photography By – JR Goleno
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Chris Mara
- Rhythm Guitar – Hannah Aldridge (tracks: 6)
- Saw – Andrew Higley (tracks: 3)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 88295 06057 8