Feist - The Reminder FLAC album
Genre: Rock / Pop music
Title: The Reminder
Style: Folk Rock, Soft Rock
FLAC version ZIP size: 1273 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1489 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1855 mb
Other Formats: MP2 MP3 ASF MPC AC3 ADX MP4
The Limit To Your Love. Written-By – Jason "Gonzales" Charles Beck. Acoustic Guitar, Strings – Ben MinkWritten-By – Seltmann. I Feel It All (Escort Remix). Arranged By – Dave Sharma, Jon NatchezProducer, Arranged By, Recorded By, Engineer, Mixed By – Eugene ChoRemix – Escort. Sealion (Chromeo Remix).
When Leslie Feist released her breakthrough album Let It Die, she became an indie icon almost instantly. Her pretty, sometimes melancholic love songs, her clear campfire voice, her vaguely jazz- and disco-influenced arrangements (highlighted no better than with her cover of the Bee Gees' "Inside and Out"), and her association with darlings Broken Social Scene wooed critics and music fans alike
The Reminder (2011) - download the album and listen online. On this page you can listen to the album, get information about the album, see the list of songs and much more. Listen online and stay in a good mood. Org Album: The Reminder (2011).
The Reminder - Feist. Открывайте новую музыку каждый день. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Миллионы композиций бесплатно и в хорошем качестве. Если у вас уже есть подписка, авторизуйтесь.
Leslie Feist follows her ginals album Let It Die with a record that's equally diverse yet more full-blooded, all sung in a voice that could make even Dick Cheney weep. Whereas her last album's smoothed-out eclecticism could be both daunting and empty, The Reminder is equally diverse yet more full-blooded. From the indie pop of "I Feel It All" to the creeping electro-ballad "Honey Honey", the album ambles effortlessly; its musical palette is wide enough to stave off repetition yet innate enough to offer an intense cohesiveness.
Released April 23, 2007. The Reminder Tracklist. Feist’s third full-length record, released in spring of 2007. It featured three physical singles, most notably the smash hit 1234, which was featured in an Apple iPod commercial. The album was eventually certified gold in Australia, Austria, France, and the USA, and certified double platinum in Canada. The Reminder Q&A.
Islands in the Stream (With Constantines), 04:16.
|A2||I Feel It All|
|A3||My Moon My Man|
|A7||Past In Present|
|B1||The Limit To Your Love|
|B6||How My Heart Behaves|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Polydor
- Copyright (c) – Polydor
- Published By – BMG Music Publishing
- Published By – Heavy Sheet Music
- Published By – Warner/Chappell
- Published By – Delabel Editions
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Published By – Runaway Music
- Published By – Sony / ATV Music Publishing
- Recorded At – La Frette Studios
- Recorded At – The Woodshed
- Recorded At – Studios Ferber
- Recorded At – Lochinkop Studio
- Mixed At – Studios Ferber
- Mastered At – Electric Mastering
- Manufactured By – www.gzvinyl.com
- Pressed By – GZ Digital Media – 77307E
- A&R [A+R Administration] – Damien Fischetti, Lionel Grosheny*, Romain Bilharz
- Acoustic Bass, Drums – Mocky
- Acoustic Guitar [Rhythm], Strings – Ben Mink (tracks: B2)
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Banjo, Vocals [Singing] – Feist
- Arranged By [Energy Arrangement], Vocals [Singing] – Jamie Lidell (tracks: A1)
- Backing Vocals [Backup Singing] – Brendan Canning (tracks: B5), Kevin Drew (tracks: B5)
- Cello – Mary Stein
- Co-producer – Ben Mink (tracks: 9), Mocky (tracks: A1, A5, A6, B1)
- Design, Artwork [Thread Installation] – Simone Rubi
- Drums – Jesse Baird
- Electric Bass, Melodica – Julian Brown
- Engineer – Renaud Letang
- Engineer [Assistant] – Lionel Darenne, Robbie Lackritz
- Guitar [The Leader Of The Lead Guitars On The Bridge] – Afie Jurvanen (tracks: A6)
- Harp – Lori Gemmel
- Management – Melinda Cody
- Management [Assisted By] – Claire Bondu
- Management [In America] – Ami Spishock*
- Mastered By – Mandy Parnell
- Mixed By – Renaud Letang
- Mixed By [Assistant Mix Engineer] – Thomas Moulin
- Organ [Farfisa] – Mocky (tracks: B6)
- Organ [Organ Bass] – Pierre Luc Jamain (tracks: B5)
- Other [Touring For America] – Frank Riley
- Other [Touring For Canada] – Rob Zifarelli
- Other [Touring For France] – Salomon Hazot
- Percussion [Group], Backing Vocals [Backup Singing] – Bryden Baird, Feist, Gonzales, Jamie Lidell, Jesse Baird, Julian Brown, Mocky
- Performer [The Mystery On The Bridge] – Charles Spearin (tracks: A3), Ohad Benchetrit (tracks: A3)
- Photography By – Mary Rozzi
- Piano – Feist (tracks: A5)
- Piano, Organ [Organs], Vibraphone, Drums – Gonzales
- Producer – Feist, Gonzales, Renaud Letang
- Recorded By [Additional Singing And His Own Parts] – Ben Mink
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn, Percussion – Bryden Baird
- Violin – Sandra Baron
- Vocals [Singing] – Eirik Glambek Boe* (tracks: B6)
- Written-By – Dominic "Mocky" Salole* (tracks: A1), Feist, George Bass* (tracks: A6), Jason "Gonzales" Charles Beck* (tracks: A3, B1), Nina Simone (tracks: A6), Sexsmith* (tracks: B3), Seltmann* (tracks: B2)
- Written-By [A Melody] – Andrew Whiteman (tracks: B6), Brendan Canning (tracks: A5)
NotesDifferences to Feist - The Reminder:
- LC printed on labels side A
- 'www.gzvinyl.com' stamped in runout.
Recorded at La Frette Studio, France in March 2006.
Additional recording at The Woodshed, Canada in May 2006, Studios Ferber, France in June 2006 as well as additional singing and his own parts recorded by Ben Mink at the Lochinkop Studio, Canada.
Mixed at Studios Ferber, France.
Mastered at Electric Mastering, London.
All songs BMG Music Publishing with the exception of So Sorry (BMG Music Publishing/Heavy Sheet Music/Warner-Chappell), My Moon My Man (BMG Music Publishing/Delabel Editions/EMI Music Publishing), Sealion (BMG Music Publishing/WB Music Corp.) Sealion contains elements from 'Sea Lion Woman' by George Bass and Nina Simone, The Limit To Your Love (BMG Music Publishing/Delabel Editions/EMI Music Publishing), 1234 (copyright control/Runaway Music/BMG Music Publishing), Brandy Alexander (BMG MUsic Publishing/Sony ATV Music).
The Water has in it a melody by the beautiful Brendan Canning.
How My Heart Behaves carries a melody Andrew Whiteman played onto my 4 track at the 701 in the olden days.
Management in America: Ami Spishock for Zeitgeist Artist Management.
Comes with printed innersleeve.
Made in the EU.
℗&© 2007 Polydor, a Universal Music label.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 02498 47445 7
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A etched): ELECTRIC MANDY PARNELL B785260-01 A1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A stamped): 77307E1/A 9847445-A www.gzvinyl.com
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B etched): B785260-01 B1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B stamped): 77307E2/A 9847445-B
- Rights Society: SACEM SDRM SACD SCAM
- Label Code: LC 00309
|A&C023||Feist||The Reminder (LP, Album)||Arts & Crafts||A&C023||Canada||2007|
|A&C 023||Feist||The Reminder (CD, Album)||Arts & Crafts International||A&C 023||Canada||2007|
|5306231||Feist||The Reminder (CD, Album)||Polydor, Universal||5306231||Mexico||2007|
|none||Feist||The Reminder (CDr, Album, Promo, Wat)||Polydor||none||Europe||2007|
|none||Feist||'The Reminder' + (CDr, Album, Promo)||BMG Music Publishing||none||UK||2007|