The Builders And The Butchers - Western Medicine FLAC album
Title: Western Medicine
Style: Country Rock
FLAC version ZIP size: 1825 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1327 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1364 mb
Other Formats: VQF WAV WMA DXD MIDI MP3 FLAC
Folk Rock The Builders And The Butchers. Lista de Bandas Folk Rock The Builders And The Butchers Western Medicine. adicionar as letras do álbum. adicionar uma crítica. Band Name The Builders And The Butchers. Album Name Western Medicine. Data de lançamento 02 Julho 2013. Estilo de MúsicaFolk Rock. Membros têm este álbum1. The Builders And The Butchers.
Western Medicine, 2013. Western Medicine, 2013. Blood Runs Cold, 04:51. Dirt in the Ground, 04:21.
Album · 2013 · 12 Songs. Western Medicine The Builders and The Butchers. Listen on Apple Music.
BPM Profile Western Medicine. Album starts at 144BPM, ends at BPM (-144), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by The Builders and the Butchers.
Listen free to The Builders and the Butchers – Western Medicine (Blood Runs Cold, Dirt in the Ground and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. Connect to this site.
Now comes Western Medicine, the band's fourth full-length and a worthy addition to their growing canon of doom. The good news for fans is that Sollee and co. are continuing to explore familiar territory, both thematically and instumentally. The bad news, perhaps, is that there isn't a huge amount of experimentation or new ground. The fact that the band can end the album with a song like this, free of ironic overtones despite the bleakness of all the preceding, speaks volumes about The Builders and the Butchers' ability-especially Sollee's-to inhabit the material fully. The Builders and the Butchers remain one of the great underrated bands on the contemporary pop-music landscape. This a somewhat more even release than their previous, Dead Reckoning, which had both a couple of stronger tunes and one or two throwaways.
Variations: Viewing All The Builders And The Butchers. The Builders & The Butchers. Western Medicine (Album). The Instrument Village.
CommunitySee all. 10,702 people like this. 10,782 people follow this. AboutSee all. Contact The Builders and the Butchers on Messenger.
|A1||Blood Runs Cold|
|A2||Dirt In The Ground|
|B4||Desert On Fire|
|B5||Pennies In The Well|
|B6||Watching The World|
|D12||Take Me Home|
- Recorded At – Type Foundry
- Mastered At – Stereophonic Mastering
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The Builders And The Butchers
- Copyright (c) – The Builders And The Butchers
- Licensed To – Badman Recording Co.
- Lacquer Cut At – Prairie Cat Mastering
- Bass, Guitar [Nashville Guitar], Vocals, Percussion – Willy Kunkle
- Cello – Anna Fritz
- Drums, Percussion – Justin Baier
- Drums, Piano, Organ, Synthesizer, Vocals, Percussion – Ray Rude
- Flute, Vocals – Johanna Kunin
- Lacquer Cut By – Mark Richardson
- Mandolin, Banjo, Electric Guitar, Baritone Guitar, Guitar [Nashville Guitar], Bouzouki – Harvey Tumbelson
- Mastered By – Timothy Stollenwerk
- Mixed By – Dylan Magierek
- Producer – Dylan Magierek, The Builders And The Butchers
- Trumpet – Sebastian Bibb-Barrett*
- Viola – Amanda Lawrence
- Vocals, Guitar, Percussion – Ryan Sollee
- Vocals, Percussion – Adam Shearer, Kelli Shaefer
- Vocals, Piano, Percussion – Dylan Magierek
NotesCatalogue number does not appear on sleeve, taken from runouts.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 655037091615
- Matrix / Runout (Side A etched): BRC-916-A PCMJR
- Matrix / Runout (Side B etched): BRC-916-B PCMJR
- Matrix / Runout (Side C etched): BRC-916-C PCMJR
- Matrix / Runout (Side D etched): BRC-916-D PCMJR
|IV007||The Builders And The Butchers, Willy Kunkle, Ray Rude, Justin Baier, Ryan Sollee, Harvey Tumbelson||The Builders And The Butchers, Willy Kunkle, Ray Rude, Justin Baier, Ryan Sollee, Harvey Tumbelson - Western Medicine (CD, Album)||The Instrument Village||IV007||Germany||2013|
|BRCD-916||The Builders And The Butchers||Western Medicine (CD, Album, Dig)||Badman Recording Co.||BRCD-916||US||2013|