Various - SmallVoices - :The Box: FLAC album
Title: SmallVoices - :The Box:
Style: Industrial, Abstract, IDM, Experimental, Ambient, Downtempo, Modern Classical, Minimal
FLAC version ZIP size: 1212 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1441 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1643 mb
Other Formats: RA VOC XM WMA WAV AU AAC
Museihushugi (SVLE03-05/12) Displaced (SVLE03-06/12): Recorded at OSC Studio - Feb. 2001.
Explore releases from the SmallVoices label. Discover what's missing in your discography and shop for SmallVoices releases. Profile: Label Code: LC 21498. Sister label of A Silent Place. The site is now inactive.
Various - SmallVoices - :The Box: (13x7", Pic + Box, Comp, Ltd). Noosfera - Jungian Epiphanies (CD, Album). Oktagön, Misty Circles.
Good Blogs R U. BB'R666. Various - SmallVoices - :The Box: unt. Darso - eplok cendol. AUSBRUCH - Harte Zeiten 1985.
Guided By Voices – Box. Label: Scat Records (2) – scat40-2. A medley of the album's songs (Back To Saturn X Radio Report) is featured on 1992's Propeller album. The remaining songs from these sessions appear on various 45s and the Suitcase boxed set. 5-8 to 5-18 recorded in 1992-93 and 5-19 in the mid 80s. During 1993, five or six different versions of 'Bee Thousand' were considered or assembled.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|Solid Blue Silence|
|C1||–Deep Engine||Tantra Of The Subliminal|
|D1||–Deep Engine||Solid Blue Silence|
|D2||–Deep Engine||Vanishing Point|
|F||–Nightmare Lodge||Unlimited Cut|
|Done With A Space-Biter|
|G1||–LU||Done With A Space-Biter|
|G2||–LU||Is It Summer?|
|H||–LU||Crepuscolo, Crepuscolo, Crepuscolo|
Lyrics By [Testo Di] – James G. Ballard*
|J||–Machina Amniotica||Mutter / Madre
Lyrics By [Testo Di - Lyrics For "Mutter"] – Gottfried Benn
|M||–Tin Toy||Hello, World!|
|P||–Asaf 288||Brain Store|
|Q||–Kirlian Camera||Berliner Messe Part 1
Lyrics By [Verwendete Text] – Lou Reed
|R||–Kirlian Camera||Berliner Messe Part 2|
|T||–TH26||The Secret Closer|
|U||–Le Forbici Di Manitù||Tagliare (Kraftwired Version)|
|V||–Le Forbici Di Manitù||Tagliare (Lloyd Dunn Stretch Mix)
Remix – Lloyd Dunn
|Open The Bloodgate / La Notte Di Pan|
|W||–T.A.C.*||Open The Bloodgate
Music By, Lyrics By – Azzali*, Loi*, Serra*, Balestrazzi*Photography By [Photo By] – Massimo DragoWritten By – Azzali / Balestrazzi / Loi / Serra
|X||–T.A.C.*||La Notte Di Pan (Mount Lyceum Festival)
Artwork By [Drawing - An Atavism] – O.A. Spare*Cello – Luca PischeddaMusic By, Lyrics By – Balestrazzi*Viola – Alessia Manca
- Artwork – Massimo Giacon (tracks: U, V)
- Artwork [Images] – M. Drago* (tracks: S1 to T)
- Bass – Corrado Loi (tracks: W, X)
- Electronics, Guitar – Simon Balestrazzi (tracks: W, X)
- Layout – M.H. Graphicks* (tracks: E, F, K, L)
- Music By – TH26 (tracks: S1 to T)
- Music By, Artwork – Gianluca Porcu (tracks: G1 to H)
- Music By, Graphics [Graphix By / Grafische Gestaltung] – Kirlian Camera (tracks: Q, R)
- Performer – Angelo Bergamini (tracks: Q, R), Elena Alice Fossi (tracks: Q, R)
- Performer [D.E. Is] – Roberto Musanti (tracks: C1 to D2), Simon Balestrazzi (tracks: C1 to D2)
- Photography By [Disc Photo] – Unknown Artist (tracks: S1 to T)
- Photography By [Inlay Cards Photo By] – Massimo Drago
- Photography By [Photo Picture Disc, 1935] – Will Roger (tracks: E, F)
- Photography By [Photo Picture Disc] – The Consumer (tracks: K, L)
- Recorded By – Simon Balestrazzi (tracks: S1 to T)
- Recorded By [Assembled By], Producer [Produced By] – D.E.* (tracks: C1 to D2)
- Recorded By, Producer [Produced By] – Simon Balestrazzi (tracks: O, P, W, X)
- Sounds [All Sounds] – Cesare Marilungo (tracks: M, N)
- Vocals – Monica Serra (tracks: W, X)
- Written-By [All Music Written By], Producer [Produced By] – Ivan Iusco (tracks: E, F), Russolo (tracks: E, F)
- Written-By, Producer [Produced By] – Ivan Iusco (tracks: K, L)
NotesPlanar Energy (SVLE03-01/12): Rendered in year 2002
Solid Blue Silence (SVLE03-02/12): Assembled and produced at Neurohabitat
Nexus (SVLE03-03/12): Recorded at OSC studio, May 2000. Licensed from Minus Habens Records © 2003 SmallVoices
Done With A Space-Biter (SVLE03-04/12): "Is It Summer" contains a very little fragment of Antonio Vivaldi's "L'estate".
Displaced (SVLE03-06/12): Recorded at OSC Studio - Feb. 2001. Licensed from Minus Habens Records © 2003 SmallVoices
Hello, World! (SVLE03-07/12): Recorded at Slump Studio. All sounds © 2004
Dublay (SVLE03-08/12): Recorded & produced at Neurohabitat.
Berliner Messe (SVLE03-09/12)
Intruder (SVLE03-10/12): Recorded in year 2003 at Neurohabitat.
Open The Bloodgate (SVLE03-12/12): Recorded & produced at NeuroHabitat, Cagliari, April-May 2003.
Jubal's Experiment (SVLE03-13)
All 7"s run at 33 ⅓ RPM, except Planar Energy which runs at 45 RPM.
All 7"s come with a cardboard info card in a clear plastic sleeve, excepting Jubal's Experiment which is in a simple slipcover.
Limited edition of 69 hand-numbered copies holding all 12 picture-disc 7" & the bonus 7" (Jubal's Experiment), only available to the subscribers of the series.
The 7"s come in a printed plexiglass box.
Some copies included an one-sided structured 13 x 14.5 cm info-sheet.