EONS - Long Walks FLAC album
Genre: Folk and World music
Title: Long Walks
FLAC version ZIP size: 1650 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1207 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1520 mb
Other Formats: VOC XM RA ADX MP3 AUD MPC
Modifier l'album Reporter une erreur. Hard Rock Wild Child (BRA). Liste des groupes Hard Rock Wild Child (BRA) The Long Walk. ajouter les paroles de l'album. Membres possèdant cet album0. 1. On the Edge of a Cliff. 5. Forgive to Forget.
The Long Walk is a novel by American writer Stephen King, published in 1979, under the pseudonym Richard Bachman. It was collected in 1985 in the hardcover omnibus The Bachman Books, and has seen several reprints since, as both paperback and hardback. Set in a future dystopian America, ruled by a totalitarian and militaristic dictator, the plot revolves around the contestants of a grueling, annual walking contest.
Eon has a number of meanings. In Astronomy, an eon refers to 1 billion (10^9) years. But it also refers to a very long, unspecified period of time, or specific geologic stages of the Earth. Since this question is posted in Astronomy, I will assume that the answer of eon 10^9 years is the most appropriate, however it is not the most common. The term eon (or aeon) is frequently used as a term for a very long but un-specified time period, much the same way "forever" and "ages" are used. In Earth history, stages of the earth's development are divided into four major eons (Hadean, Archean, Proterozoic and Phanerozoic), which are in turn divided into eras and periods. These geologic eons are distinguished by major stages in Earth's geologic history, rather than fixed periods of time. How long do humans live in reference to the time scale of the universe?
But Banton has also been a longstanding target for gay rights activists who were outraged by the lyrics to his song Boom Bye Bye, which advocated the killing of homosexuals
|1||How Long Will You Roam||4:31|
|2||White Feather Roses||4:01|
|4||Waxwing On Waxwing||0:49|
|5||Two By Two||5:36|
|7||Big Bang Blues||5:04|
|8||Back To Scarborough||4:18|
|9||Go It Alone||3:28|
|10||Receipts For Infinity||3:34|
- Mixed At – Union Sound Company
- Recorded At – Union Sound Company
- Recorded At – Immergluck Studio
- Recorded At – Tangles HQ
- Acoustic Guitar – Matthew Cully* (tracks: 1, 7, 10), Matthew Bailey (tracks: 2)
- Arranged By [All Strings Arranged By], Strings [All Strings Performed By] – Mika Posen
- Bass – Matthew Cully* (tracks: 9), Matthew Bailey (tracks: 2, 6), Michael Smith* (tracks: 2, 3, 5, 7, 8)
- Drums – Phil Melanson* (tracks: 2, 3, 5, 8), Steven McKay* (tracks: 7)
- Electric Guitar – Matthew Cully* (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 10), Matthew Bailey (tracks: 1)
- Engineer – Alex Gamble, Chris Stringer, Gabe Rudyk, Leon Taheny, Matthew Cully*, Matthew Bailey
- Lap Steel Guitar – Andrew Barker (tracks: 5)
- Mastered By – Fedge
- Mixed By – Leon Taheny
- Pedal Steel Guitar – Aaron Goldstein (tracks: 2, 6, 7)
- Percussion – Leon Taheny (tracks: 9), Matthew Cully* (tracks: 1, 3, 6, 8, 9)
- Songwriter, Producer – Matthew Cully*
- Strings – Mika Posen (tracks: 5, 7)
- Synth, Sounds [Sound Design], Effects [Trickery] – Matthew Cully* (tracks: 1, 3 to 10)
- Vocals – Lisa Conway (tracks: 2, 8), Martha Farquhar-McDonnell (tracks: 1), Matthew Cully*, Misha Bower (tracks: 2, 3, 5 to 10)
NotesDownload available separately or as part of a 44 page risograph-printed book.
All credits/information taken from the book.
All tracks recorded at Union Sound Company, Immergluck Studio & Tangles HQ