.O.Rang - Fields And Waves FLAC album
Title: Fields And Waves
Style: Downtempo, Ambient
FLAC version ZIP size: 1358 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1141 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1185 mb
Other Formats: AA MMF FLAC XM DXD VOC ADX
rang : Fields and Waves,album, artykuł, lista piosenek, mp3, teksty. Wydawcy Echo Hitlt! Styl Rock. Zarejestrowanych posiada ten album0.
Labels Echo Hitlt! Music StyleExperimental Rock. Members owning this album0.
Autumnal Calm/Peaceful Complex Detached Eerie Hypnotic Organic Sensual.
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes. ang - Fields And Waves from authorized sellers. Released at: This album was released on the label HitIt! Recordings (catalog number HIT-21). This album was released in 1997 year. US. Format of the release is. CD, Album.
The album peaked at number 28 in the UK Albums Chart Gibbons was also a judge for the 10th annual Independent Music Awards to support independent artists' careers. In June 2013, Gibbons announced plans for a new solo album with Domino Records . rang's album Fields and Waves (1996). Lonely Carousel" on Rodrigo Leão's album Cinema (2004). Strange Melody" on Jane Birkin's album Rendez-Vous (2004). Killing Time" on Joss Stone's Mind Body & Soul (2004). Love is a Stranger" on Fried's album Fried (2004).
Rang - ‘Fields and Waves’ Second (and final to date) album from Talk Talk’s Harris and Webb, released in 1997. Usually I get grumpy about long albums but the 67 minutes zipped by here
Introduction to Electromagnetic Fields and Waves.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Accordion, Performer [Zin], Voice – Paul WebbVoice, Acoustic Guitar, Talkbox [Voice Box] – Graeme Jones
Backing Vocals – Colette MeuryBass [End] – Simon EdwardsViolin [Chinese], Programmed By – Paul WebbVocals [Dub Vocal], Synthesizer [Synth] – Lee HarrisVocals [Voice] – Beth Gibbons
Guitar – Graeme JonesHarp [Thai], Clavinet – Lee Harris
Sitar – Graeme JonesSitar, Harmonium, Balalaika, Didgeridoo – Lee HarrisSynthesizer [Synth] – Paul Webb
Guitar – Graeme JonesVocals – Colette Meury
Acoustic Guitar [.o.riginal Treated Instrument] – Lee HarrisBacking Vocals – Colette Meury
Acoustic Guitar, Khene [Thai Mouth Organ] – Paul WebbBass – Simon EdwardsSitar – Graeme JonesSitar, Harp [Thai] – Lee Harris
Bass [End] – Simon EdwardsGuitar [End] – Lee HarrisGuitar, Bass [.o.riginal Treated Instrument] – Graeme JonesKhene [Thai Mouth Organ], French Horn – Paul Webb
Harmonica – Lee HarrisVocals – Colette Meury
Bass – Simon EdwardsGuitar [Crimson] – Graham SuttonKhene [Thai Mouth Organ] – Lee HarrisVocals – Jaq Harris
Balalaika – Gena DolganovFlute – Lee HarrisPercussion [Floor Sticks] – Cally
|12||Fields & Waves
Effects [F*@!ed Lexicon] – Lee Harris
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The Echo Label Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – The Echo Label Ltd.
- Published By – Warner/Chappell
- Mastered At – Metropolis Mastering
- Mixed At – Wessex Sound Studios
- Recorded At – The Slug
- Produced At – The Slug
- Glass Mastered At – Nimbus – C2237
- Artwork [Site Work & Words] – Lee*
- Bass – Lee Harris (tracks: 1, 5, 9), Paul Webb (tracks: 3, 6)
- Drums – Lee Harris (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 9)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Darren Westbrook (tracks: 1, 5), Gena Dolganov (tracks: 7, 8, 11), Graeme Jones (tracks: 3)
- Guitar – Paul Webb (tracks: 2, 6, 10)
- Guitar [.o.riginal Treated Instrument] – Lee Harris (tracks: 4, 7, 11)
- Mastered By – Tim Young
- Mixed By – .O.*, Steve Reece
- Other [Mactronics] – Arcrane
- Percussion – Lee Harris (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 9, 11)
- Performer [Electric Generator] – Cally
- Performer [Kubing] – Lee Harris (tracks: 8, 9, 13)
- Photography By [Colour Photos Of The Site Map] – Lee*, Steve Hedges
- Photography By [Cover Photos] – Cally, Paul*
- Photography By [Site Photos] – Cally, Paul*, Steve Hedges
- Programmed By, Edited By – Lee Harris
- Recorded By, Arranged By, Producer – Lee Harris
- Vocals – Lee Harris (tracks: 3, 9, 10), Paul Webb (tracks: 2, 3, 5, 6, 9)
- Voice – Lee Harris (tracks: 7, 8, 11)
- Written-By – Lee Harris, Paul Webb (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 6)
Notes℗ 1996 The Echo Label Ltd. © 1996 The Echo Label Ltd.
The copyright in this sound recording is owned by The Echo Label Ltd.
The Echo Label is part of the Chrysalis Group Plc.
For more information: [email protected] or http://www.echo.co.uk
Published by Warner Chappell
Mastered at Metropolis
Mixed at Wessex
Recorded, Arranged and Produced @ The Slug
Site Work & Words @ SGC
Mactronics @ Satellite
The Superculture Gaming Co.™
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 027529 001627 >
- Barcode (Scanned): 5027529001627
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1, 2): C2237 ECHCD 10 - 1:0 ·MASTERED BY NIMBUS·
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1, 2): IFPI L123
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 2307
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): ifpi 2322
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): ifpi 2312
|HIT-21||.O.Rang||Fields And Waves (CD, Album, Promo)||HitIt! Recordings||HIT-21||US||1997|
|HIT-21||.O.Rang||Fields And Waves (CD, Album)||HitIt! Recordings||HIT-21||US||1997|
|ECHLP 10||.O.Rang||Fields And Waves (2xLP, Album)||Echo||ECHLP 10||UK||1997|