Peter Herborn - Large Two FLAC album
Title: Large Two
Style: Contemporary Jazz
FLAC version ZIP size: 1952 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1313 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1440 mb
Other Formats: AC3 AA VQF VOC MP2 DMF TTA
Herborn Large Two/Large Two - Peter Herborn. Herborn Large Two/Herborn Large Two Boocklet3scan0005. Herborn Large Two/Herborn Large Two Boocklet1,2scan0004. Herborn Large Two/Herborn Large Two Front&Boocklet4 scan0003. Herborn Large Two/Herborn Large Two Boocklet5scan0006. Herborn Large Two/Large Two - Peter Herborn.
Large Two - Peter Herborn. Large Two - Peter Herborn. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50. Downloads.
Large by Glenn Astarita. Jazzline Records 1999. Help improve the Peter Herborn page. All About Jazz musician pages are maintained by musicians, publicists and trusted members like you. Interested? Tell us why you would like to improve the Peter Herborn musician page.
Peter Herborn - Large Two (2002) Listen All Songs Legally open : . s.
Best Restaurants in Herborn,. Restaurants in Herborn.
KBPS stands for kilobits per second and the number of KBPS represents the audio quality of the MP3s. Here's the range of quality: 128 kbps good, 192 kbps great, 256 kbps awesome and 320 kbps perfect. Traces Of Trane 1992.
II: A Bustle in Your Hedgerow is the second album by Down, released on March 26, 2002. The subtitle "A Bustle in Your Hedgerow" is borrowed from the lyrics of "Stairway to Heaven" by Led Zeppelin. This was Down's first album in seven years since the release of NOLA, the longest gap between the band's three studio albums to date.
Large Two. Peter Herborn - Large Two JazzJazz. Release source: CD. Year: 2000. Discount: 20%. 00:00.
Singer: Peter Herborn. Album's title: Large Two. Genre: Jazz. Label: Jazzline – JL 1162-2 Type: CD, Album Country: Germany Date of released: 2002 Category: Jazz Style: Contemporary Jazz.
- Alto Saxophone [1st Alto Sax] – Greg Osby
- Alto Saxophone [1st Alto], Soprano Saxophone, Flute – Antonio Hart (tracks: 3, 5, 6)
- Alto Saxophone [2nd Alto], Soprano Saxophone, Clarinet, Flute – Andreas Bölke
- Baritone Saxophone – Steffen Schorn (tracks: 8)
- Baritone Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Bass Clarinet – Adam Kolker
- Bass – John Goldsby (tracks: 8), John Hebert
- Bass Trombone – Wolf Schenk (tracks: 8)
- Conductor, Arranged By – Peter Herborn
- Drums – Gene Jackson
- Guitar – Andreas Wahl
- Keyboards [Additional Keyboards] – Mike Herting
- Percussion – Marcio Doctor
- Piano – Tim Murphy, Uri Caine (tracks: 2, 8)
- Tenor Saxophone [1st Tenor Sax], Flute – Gary Thomas
- Tenor Saxophone [2nd Tenor Sax], Clarinet, Flute – Axel Knappmeyer
- Trombone [1st Trombone] – Jürgen Neudert
- Trombone [2nd Trombone] – Nils Wogram (tracks: 4, 8), Robin Eubanks
- Trombone [3rd Trombone] – Ansgar Striepens
- Trombone [4th Trombone] – Jeff Nelson
- Trumpet [1st Trumpet], Flugelhorn – Taylor Haskins
- Trumpet [2nd Trumpet], Flugelhorn – Alex Norris
- Trumpet [3rd Trumpet], Flugelhorn – Christian Winninghoff
- Trumpet [4th Trumpet], Flugelhorn – Stephan Meinberg
NotesRecorded at WDR studios, June 2000, Cologne
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4015098116225
- Matrix / Runout: LU020237 JL 1162-2 01 1:0 Technicolor
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L123
- SPARS Code: DDD
- Label Code: LC 6533
- Rights Society: STEMRA