Gazebo - Gazebo FLAC album
Style: Italo-Disco, Synth-pop
FLAC version ZIP size: 1795 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1367 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1199 mb
Other Formats: DMF MP2 WMA VOC MOD ASF AUD
Paul Mazzolini (born 18 February 1960), known as Gazebo, is an Italian vocalist known for an Italo disco music style, a variation of 1980s Euro disco. His international hit song "I Like Chopin" reached the No. 1 in more than 15 countries. In 1983 he released "I Like Chopin". It sold 8 million copies worldwide and reached No. 1 of Italian charts along with 15 other countries. 1983 – Gazebo (Gazebo) (Baby Records) (later reissues of this album from 1984 onwards used I Like Chopin as album title).
More albums from Gazebo: Portrait ’94 by Gazebo. The Syndrone by Gazebo. The Rainbow Tales by Gazebo. Telephone Mama by Gazebo. Italo By Numbers by Gazebo. View all albums . Gazebo.
This album has an average beat per minute of 131 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 108/191 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist The Best Of Gazebo. BPM Profile The Best Of Gazebo. Album starts at 108BPM, ends at 109BPM (+1), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing).
Слушайте и скачивайте gazebo (1983) на Хотплеере в mp. Gazebo - I Like Chopin (The Album I Like Chopin) 1983 07:48. Gazebo ( Paulo Mazzolini ) - I Like Chopin, 1983 г. 04:06. Gazebo - Lunatic (12 Version-Maxi Single, 1983) 06:21.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Bass – Giovanni CivitengaViolin [Ensemble] – Lucio Fabbri
|A2||Love In Your Eyes||7:49|
|A3||London - Paris||4:00|
Mixed By, Recorded By – Massimiliano Di CarloProducer – Paul Micioni, Roberto Fusar Poli
|B1||I Like Chopin||7:40|
|B2||Wrap The Rock||3:10|
Vocals – Natasha Maimone
- Arranged By – Pier Luigi Giombini*
- Art Direction, Artwork [Graphics] – Enzo Mombrini, Erminia Munari
- Backing Vocals – Lawrence Meinardi (tracks: A1, A2, B1, B4)
- Cover [Cover Concept] – Gazebo
- Electronic Drums [Simmons Synthetic Drum Overdubs] – Derek Wilson
- Mixed By, Recorded By – Gian Paolo Bresciani* (tracks: A1 to A3, B1 to B4)
- Other [Model] – Cheryl Stevens
- Photography By – Lucilla Visciani
- Piano, Synthesizer [Obx, Minimoog], Programmed By [Dmx] – Pier Luigi Giombini*
- Producer – Pier Luigi Giombini* (tracks: A1 to A3, B1 to B4)
- Written-By – Gazebo, P. Micioni* (tracks: A4), P.L. Giombini* (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B4)
NotesRecorded and mixed at "Titania Recording Studios", Rome-Italy except "Masterpiece" recorded and mixed at "G.R.O.P. Studio".
"Masterpiece" is dedicated to Miss Gloria Swanson.
All songs published by Televis, except "I Like Chopin" published by Televis/Allione
Produced by Baby Records
©℗ 1983 Baby Records - Milano - Italy
|BR 56050||Gazebo||Gazebo (LP, Album)||Baby Records||BR 56050||Italy||1983|
|1C 064 1651931||Gazebo||Gazebo (LP, Album)||Baby Records , EMI Electrola||1C 064 1651931||Germany||1983|
|BR-5605||Gazebo||Gazebo (LP, Album)||Baby Records||BR-5605||Canada||1983|
|76 039||Gazebo||Gazebo Lunatic (Cass, Album)||Carrere, Baby Records||76 039||France||Unknown|
|610 296||Gazebo||I Like Chopin (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Baby Records||610 296||Bulgaria||Unknown|