Milt Jackson - Plenty, Plenty Soul FLAC album
Title: Plenty, Plenty Soul
FLAC version ZIP size: 1799 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1245 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1802 mb
Other Formats: APE WMA VQF AU WAV FLAC DXD
Soul Brothers Meeting. WMG (от лица компании "Wnts"); BMI - Broadcast Music In. EMI Music Publishing, The Harry Fox Agency, Inc. (HFA), LatinAutor, UBEM, ARESA, LatinAutor - SonyATV" и другие авторские общества (3).
Plenty, Plenty Soul 02. Boogity Boogity 03. Heartstrings 0. musicians Milt Jackson - vibraphone Cannonball Adderley - alto saxophone Horace Silver - piano Art Blakey - drums Frank Foster - tenor saxophone Lucky Thompson - tenor saxophone Sahib Shihab - baritone saxophone Joe Newman - trumpet Jimmy Cleveland - trombone Percy Heath - bass Oscar Pettiford - bass Connie Kay - drums.
7. Blues At Twilight. More albums from Milt Jackson: Memphis Jackson by Milt Jackson. The Jazz Skyline by Milt Jackson. The Howard McGhee Sextet With Milt Jackson by Milt Jackson. Meet Milt Jackson by Milt Jackson. Bean Bags by Milt Jackson. School Days by Milt Jackson. Ballads & Blues by Milt Jackson.
This superior reissue combines together two sessions led by vibraphonist Milt Jackson. Actually, although Bags is in fine form (and contributed four of the seven selections), he is often overshadowed by rather inspired solos from his sidemen. The first side of Plenty, Plenty Soul, which features a nine-piece group, is highlighted by the contributions of the exuberant altoist Cannonball Adderley, while the flip side has a sextet that is not hurt by the solos of tenor-saxophonist Lucky Thompson
Album: The Art of Milt Jackson, 2005. Milt Jackson: "Plenty, Plenty Soul" (Milt Jackson & Quincy Jones) Milt Jackson (vibes), Joe Newman (trumpet), Jimmy Cleveland (trombone), Cannonball Adderley (alto saxophone), Frank Foster (tenor saxophone), Sahib Shihab (baritone saxophone), Horace Silver (piano), Percy Heath (bass), Art Blakey (drums). New York City, January 7 1957. Has been played on. Canada 3. Calm Radio Be Bop. 3.
Album · 1957 · 7 Songs. Plenty, Plenty Soul Milt Jackson. Listen on Apple Music.
|A1||Plenty, Plenty Soul||9:33|
|B4||Blues At Twilight||6:46|
- Manufactured By – Warner-Pioneer Corporation
- Alto Saxophone – Ronnie Peters (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Arranged By – Quincy Jones
- Baritone Saxophone – Sahib Shihab (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Bass – Oscar Pettiford (tracks: B1 to B4), Percy Heath (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Design [Cover] – Marvin Israel
- Drums – Art Blakey (tracks: A1 to A3), Connie Kay (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Engineer [Recording] – Johnny Cue
- Liner Notes – Nat Hentoff
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Jay Maisel
- Piano – Horace Silver
- Supervised By [Supervision] – Nesuhi Ertegun
- Tenor Saxophone – Frank Foster (tracks: A1 to A3), Lucky Thompson (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Trombone – Jimmy Cleveland (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Trumpet – Joe Newman
- Vibraphone [Vibraharp] – Milt Jackson
- Written-By – Julian Adderley* (tracks: B1), Milt Jackson (tracks: A1 to A3, B2, B3), Quincy Jones (tracks: A1, A2, B4)
NotesRecorded January 1957, New York.
|1269||Milt Jackson||Plenty, Plenty Soul (LP, Album, Mono, Dee)||Atlantic||1269||US||1957|
|ATL 50 299||Milt Jackson||Plenty, Plenty Soul (LP, Album, RE, Gat)||Atlantic||ATL 50 299||Germany||Unknown|
|WPCR-29189, 1269||Milt Jackson||Plenty, Plenty Soul (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM, SHM)||Atlantic, Atlantic||WPCR-29189, 1269||Japan||2017|
|ATL 50 299||Milt Jackson||Plenty, Plenty Soul (LP, Album, RE, Gat)||Atlantic||ATL 50 299||Germany||1976|
|ATL-5028||Milt Jackson||Plenty, Plenty Soul (LP, Album, Mono, Dee)||Atlantic||ATL-5028||Japan||Unknown|