Robert Nighthawk - Bricks In My Pillow FLAC album
Genre: Blues / For kids
Title: Bricks In My Pillow
Style: Delta Blues, Electric Blues
FLAC version ZIP size: 1876 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1640 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1681 mb
Other Formats: AAC AA FLAC MIDI VOC ASF MP2
Robert Nighthawk - Take It Easy, Baby Take It Easy, Baby Robert Nighthawk. Also featured on. +4 other releases.
Robert Lee McCollum (November 30, 1909 – November 5, 1967) was an American blues musician who played and recorded under the pseudonyms Robert Lee McCoy and Robert Nighthawk. He was the father of the blues musician Sam Carr. McCollum was born in Helena, Arkansas. He left home at an early age and became a busking musician.
Masters of Modern Blues.
album Weekly Top. album Pop Hotlist. music noteChords for Robert Nighthawk And Houston Stackhouse - Bricks In My Pillow. Hornby Blues 09 Robert Nighthawk slide with Lonnie Johnson lead. Robert Nighthawk - Mama Talk to Your Daughter.
Songs from Bricks in My Pillow by Anders Forsberg, Big John Wrensher. Free download and listen Bricks in My Pillow. Sonny Boy Williamson 1. Style: blues. Tracks count: 13. Views: 0. Little Walter, Mönsterås Bluesband, Carl-Magnus Engström - Just a Feeling 04:34. Elmore James, Mönsterås Bluesband - Make My Dreams Come True 03:23. Robert Nighthawk, Mönsterås Bluesband - Bricks in My Pillow 03:08.
Robert Nighthawk Bricks in My Pillow (1952). play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw). The Mannish Boys Bricks In My Pillow. Tommy McCoy - Lucky Peterson Bricks In My Pillow. Tommy McCoy & Lucky Peterson Bricks In My Pillow. Reverend Raven & The Chain Smokin' Altar Boys Bricks In My Pillow - Shake Your Boogie (2010) Electric blues. Steve Guyger Bricks In My Pillow.
|1||Crying Won't Help You||2:43|
|2||Take It Easy, Baby||2:40|
|4||Maggie Campbell (Alternate)||2:53|
|5||The Moon Is Rising||2:41|
|8||You Missed A Good Man||2:32|
|9||Bricks In My Pillow||2:54|
|12||Feel So Bad||2:44|
|14||The Moon Is Rising (Incomplete)||1:58|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Delmark Records
- Copyright (c) – Delmark Records
- Bass – Ransom Knowling
- Design – Kate Hoddinott
- Drums – Unknown Artist (tracks: 3 to 5, 8 to 11, 13, 14)
- Drums [Probably] – Jump Jackson* (tracks: 1, 2, 6, 7, 12)
- Guitar [Second Guitar] – Unknown Artist (tracks: 4, 11)
- Liner Notes, Compiled By – Jim O'Neal
- Photography By – Frank Scott
- Piano – Curtis Jones (tracks: 3 to 5, 8 to 11, 13, 14)
- Piano [Or Bob Call] – Roosevelt Sykes (tracks: 1, 2, 6, 7, 12)
- Piano [Or Roosevelt Sykes] – Bob Call (tracks: 1, 2, 6, 7, 12)
- Producer [Album Production] – Robert G. Koester
- Producer [CD Production] – Steve Wagner
- Recorded By – Bill Putnam
- Supervised By [Original Supervision & Production] – Leonard Allen, Lew Simpkins*
- Vocals, Guitar – Robert Nighthawk
NotesTrack 14 is previously unissued.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 038153071127
|PL-11||Robert Nighthawk||Bricks In My Pillow (LP, Comp)||Pearl Records||PL-11||US||1978|
|PLP-515||Robert Nighthawk||Bricks In My Pillow (LP, Comp, Mono, RE)||P-Vine Records||PLP-515||Japan||1989|
|PL - 11||Robert Nighthawk||Bricks In My Pillow (LP, Comp, Promo)||Pearl Records||PL - 11||US||1978|
|PL-11||Robert Nighthawk||Bricks In My Pillow (LP, Comp, RE)||Pearl Records||PL-11||US||Unknown|
|PL-11||Robert Nighthawk||Bricks In My Pillow (LP, Album, Comp, RE)||Pearl Records||PL-11||US||Unknown|