SOiL - Unreal FLAC album
Style: Heavy Metal
FLAC version ZIP size: 1803 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1858 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1704 mb
Other Formats: ADX AU XM RA AHX AAC FLAC
I feel unreal Every time I try and stop to feel Pick me up, my friend Let me start again. You fucked me Behind this garden Don't fuck with me. Long before I could even see You're what was missing Twisting deep inside of me Forever missing the glistening. I feel unreal Every time I try and stop to feel Pick me up, my friend Hold closed your hand.
Scars is the second studio album by the Chicago-based hard rock band Soil. The album was released on September 11, 2001, via J Records. Although the band's second album, it was their first major label release and proved to be their most commercially successful. Its popular single, "Halo", effectively launched the band into mainstream exposure. Scars was the first rock album released through J Records.
play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw).
Unreal" Unreal everytime I try and stop to feel Pick me up my friend Let me start again Unreal Everytime I try and stop to feel Pick me up my friend Hold closed your hand
Translation : lyrics not yet translated. Sit back bare your cross to me Oh, won't I listen God, damn have I burned my hands On what's been missing. I feel, unreal Every time I try and stop to feel Pick me up my friend Let me start again. You fucked me Behind this garden Don't fuck me. Long before I could even see You're what was missing Twisting deep inside of me Forever missing the glistening
Heyo! SONGLYRICS just got interactive. I feel, unreal Every time I try and stop to feel Pick me up my friend Hold closed my hand. You fucked me Behind this garden You fucked me Behind this garden Don't fuck me. Submit lyrics correction →. 55k. Like.
|1||Unreal (Radio Edit)||3:15|
|2||Understanding Me (Live)||2:52|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – J Records LLC
- Copyright (c) – J Records LLC
- Pressed By – Sonopress – A-72162
- Published By – Almo Music Corp.
- Published By – Throttle Junkies Music
- Mixed At – The Hit Factory
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- A&R – James Diener
- Bass – Tim King
- Drums – Tom Schofield
- Guitar – Shaun Glass
- Guitar, Vocals – Adam Zadel
- Management – Larry Mazer, Peter Tsiolis
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Mixed By – Kevin Shirley
- Photography By – Chiaki Nozu
- Producer, Engineer – Johnny K
- Vocals – Ryan McCombs
- Written-By – SOiL
NotesCard sleeve with card lyric inner into which the disc slips.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 743219439222
- Barcode (Text): 7 43219 43922 2
- Rights Society: Biem/Gema
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Label Code: LC00316
- Matrix / Runout: [Sonopress Logo] A-72162/4321943922 01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LB46
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0702
|none||Soil||Unreal (CDr, Single, Promo)||J Records||none||Europe||2001|
|J1DJ-21143-2||Soil||Unreal (CD, Single, Promo)||J Records||J1DJ-21143-2||US||2001|