Flogging Molly - Swagger FLAC album
FLAC version ZIP size: 1413 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1602 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1343 mb
Other Formats: WAV MIDI AA TTA FLAC RA VQF
Swagger (Flogging Molly album). Swagger is the debut studio album by the Celtic punk band Flogging Molly, mixed by Steve Albini. It was released in 2000.
Flogging Molly is an Irish-American seven-piece Celtic punk band led by Irish vocalist Dave King, formerly of the hard rock band Fastway. They are signed to their own record label, Borstal Beat Records. Prior to forming Flogging Molly, Dublin-born Dave King was the lead singer for heavy metal band Fastway featuring guitarist "Fast" Eddie Clarke of Motörhead and bassist Pete Way of UFO in the early to mid '80s
Swagger (Flogging Molly album). Saltydog" redirects here. For other uses, see Salty dog. Swagger. Studio album by Flogging Molly. Swagger is the first album by the Celtic punk band Flogging Molly, mixed by Steve Albini. 2 In popular culture.
Producer – Flogging Molly. Trumpet – Gary Schwindt. Vocals, Guitar – Dave King (6). Written-By – Flogging Molly (tracks: A1 to A4, A6, A7, B2 to B6). Notes. Different than the version with the gatefold sleeve, this comes in a regular jacket with a lyric sheet insert. Swagger (LP, Album). SideOneDummy Records.
Nothing like a traditional Irish band from California. All cynicism aside, Flogging Molly's hybrid of street punk and pub-rock is a ruckus of punch-drunk energy. Combining the folk of the Pogues with an Oi! blast by way of the Dropkick Murphys, their debut full-length Swagger provides a brew of rowdy party music that's perfect for any barroom brawl.
You won’t be disappointed.
|3||The Worst Day Since Yesterday||3:38|
|4||Every Dog Has Its Day||4:24|
|5||Life In A Tenement Square||3:11|
|6||The Ol' Beggars Bush||4:34|
|7||The Likes Of You Again||4:33|
|8||Black Friday Rule||6:57|
|9||Grace Of God Go I||1:55|
|10||Devil's Dance Floor||3:59|
|11||These Exiled Years||5:15|
|13||Far Away Boys||5:06|
|14||Selfish Man (Live)||5:42|
- Copyright (c) – SideOneDummy Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – SideOneDummy Records
- Published By – Twentysixf Music
- Published By – 26F Gellert Hill Music
- Published By – Barbara Blood Music
- Published By – See No Evil Music
- Recorded At – Electrical Audio
- Mixed At – Electrical Audio
- Mastered At – Capitol Mastering
- Manufactured By – Cargo Records
- Pressed By – Optimal Media Production
- Accordion – Matt Hensley
- Bass – Nathen Maxwell
- Design – Winni/3am.net*
- Drums – George Schwindt
- Engineer, Mixed By – Steve Albini
- Fiddle, Tin Whistle – Bridget Regan
- Guitar – Dennis Casey
- Guitar [Guest] – John Donovan
- Mandolin, Banjo – Robert Schmidt
- Mastered By – John Golden
- Music By – Flogging Molly (tracks: 1 to 4, 6, 7, 9 to 14)
- Photography By – Dan Sturt
- Producer – Flogging Molly
- Trumpet [Guest] – Gary Schwindt
- Vocals, Acoustic Guitar – Dave King
- Written-By – Regan*, Casey*, Schwindt*, Donovan* (tracks: 5, 11), Hensley*, Maxwell*, Schmidt*, Hutt* (tracks: 8)
- Written-By, Lyrics By, Words By – King*
NotesBack Panel © ℗ SideOneDummy Records
Credits list booklet (All Songs): © ℗ 1997 / 1999 / 2000
There is no Label Code on this release.
Recorded & Mixed at Electrical Audio Research Studios - Chicago, IL.
Track 14 recorded live in L.A.
Package includes an 8 page booklet featuring a copy of the front cover, lyrics, credits and a copy f the photo used on the sleeves inner panels.
Songs published by:
Tracks 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Twentysixf Music (BMI) and 26F Gellert Hill Music (ASCAP),
Tracks 5 Twentysixf Music (BMI), 26F Gellert Hill Music (ASCAP) & Barbara Blood Music (BMI)
Tracks 8 Twentysixf Music (BMI), 26F Gellert Hill Music (ASCAP) & See No Evil Music (ASCAP)
Note that in booklet the lyric sections give "Lyrics by" and "Written By" as credit but centre pages credit list gives "Music by", "Written By" and "Words By".
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 4 024572 325695
- Barcode (Scanned): 4024572325695
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): [Cargo Records Logo] 659.189 702611 #2
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L173
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 3050
|SD1219||Flogging Molly||Swagger (LP, Album)||SideOneDummy Records||SD1219||US||2000|
|SD1219||Flogging Molly||Swagger (CD, Album)||SideOneDummy Records||SD1219||US||2000|
|BHR 181||Flogging Molly||Swagger (CD, Album)||Burning Heart Records||BHR 181||Sweden||2003|
|SDR1-71324||Flogging Molly||Swagger (LP, Album, Ltd, TP)||SideOneDummy Records||SDR1-71324||US||2000|
|BLLN-38||Flogging Molly||Swagger (CD, Album)||Bullion||BLLN-38||Japan||2004|