Comptons Most Wanted - Music To Driveby FLAC album
Genre: Hip-hop and RAP
Title: Music To Driveby
FLAC version ZIP size: 1995 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1278 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1984 mb
Other Formats: WMA VOC MMF MIDI VQF MP1 APE
Music to Driveby is the third studio album by American rap group Compton’s Most Wanted. It was released September 29, 1992 on Orpheus Records. It is seen as one of the great gangsta rap albums from the golden age of hip hop. Similar to . s Straight Outta Compton, Music to Driveby includes similar themes centered around nihilism, hood life and participation in gangs. Tap and hold to copy URL. Music to Driveby Tracklist. 1. Intro (Music to Driveby) Lyrics.
Music to Driveby is the third studio album by American gangsta rap group Compton's Most Wanted. It was released on September 29, 1992 through Orpheus/Epic Records. Recording sessions took place at Big Beat Soundlabs in Los Angeles and at Slips X Factor Studios in Inglewood from May 18 to June 9, 1992.
Comptons Most Wanted – Music To Driveby. Label: Orpheus Records – EK 52984, Epic – EK 52984. I remember a different cover. In the lower right there was a bag of guns on the first release. It was quickly covered by the smaller version of the album cover. Does anyone else remember this or am I off base? Reply Notify me Helpful.
Compton's Most Wanted Music To Driveby . 56:51. play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw). Compton's Most Wanted Music To Driveby (1992). Compton's Most Wanted Music To Gang Bang. Compton's Most Wanted Music to Driveby. Compton's Most Wanted Music to Gang Bang Ft. Mr. Criminal.
Compton's Most Wanted. Biography by Jason Birchmeier. A got most of the recognition, Compton's Most Wanted also did much to popularize and proliferate early-'90s West Coast gangsta rap. Led by future solo artist MC Eiht and legendary West Coas. ead Full Biography.
Прослушать Скачать 03:39. Compton's Most Wanted. Прослушать Скачать 04:08. Прослушать Скачать 03:55. Прослушать Скачать 04:43. Compton's Lynchin Album Version. Прослушать Скачать 03:18.
Listen to music from Compton's Most Wanted like Hood Took Me Under, Late Night Hype & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Compton's Most Wanted. Compton, Los Angeles County, California, United States (1987 – present). Compton's Most Wanted is a hip hop crew from the early nineties. Members included MC Eiht, MC Chill, DJ Slip and DJ Mike T. Their first three albums were produced by Slip and west coast pioneer The Unknown DJ, who produced both electro funk tracks as well as Ice-T's classic gangster rap "6 'n The Mornin".
Music To Driveby might lack beats-per-minute variety, but to fans that’s not a bad thing. Across the board, this is mid-tempo, super deep, funky hip-hop, made for cars creeping along boulevards across the West and South, and it’s about as good as it gets for such purposes. Just about filler-free, the album struts intensely and with purpose, as Eiht throws tales of Cali street life at fans for an hour straight, almost without a break . After this album, Eiht released more classics under his own name, and with similar fan worship. It was the continuation of a legendary career and Music To Driveby still ranks high on anyone’s West Coast Legends playlist. Production was handled by members DJ Slip, MC Eiht and DJ Mike T, as well as The Unknown DJ and Ric Roc. It features contributions from William "Willie Z" Zimmerman on background vocals, keyboards, saxophone and harmonica, EMmage on backing vocals, and guest appearance by Scarface.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||Hit The Floor||1:49|
|3||Hood Took Me Under||3:39|
|5||Compton 4 Life||3:18|
|6||8 Iz Enough||2:48|
|7||Duck Sick II||3:43|
|8||Dead Men Tell No Lies||3:41|
|9||N 2 Deep
Featuring – Mr. Scarface*
|10||Who's Xxxxing Who?||1:47|
|11||This Is A Gang||3:37|
Written By [Music By] – Hillar And Garson
|14||I Gots To Get Over||3:36|
|15||U's A Bitch
Backing Vocals – EMmage
|17||Def Wish II||3:32|
|18||Music To Driveby||3:31|
- Recorded At – Big Beat Soundlabs
- Recorded At – X Factor Studios
- Mixed At – Big Beat Soundlabs
- Mixed At – X Factor Studios
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Produced For – Eihthype Productions
- Produced For – Big Beat Productions
- Manufactured By – Epic
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Pitman
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Published By – Eihthype Lyrics
- Art Direction, Photography By – Peter Dokus
- Design – David Duarte
- Executive-Producer – Andre Manuel
- Keyboards, Saxophone, Harmonica, Backing Vocals – William Zimmerman
- Lyrics By – The MC Eiht*, Mr. Scarface* (tracks: 9)
- Mastered By – "Big Bass" Brian*
- Mixed By – Mike "Webeboomindashit5-0" Edwards*
- Music By – Aaron Tyler (tracks: 1, 8, 13), Alaric Simon (tracks: 5, 13, 14), Andre Manuel (tracks: 7, 12, 15 to 18), Austin Johnson (tracks: 14), Isaac Hayes (tracks: 9, 16), Michael Bryant* (tracks: 3, 10), Smeed Hudman (tracks: 14), Terry Allen (tracks: 2, 4, 6 to 11)
- Performer – MC Eiht
- Producer – DJ Slip (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 6 to 11), MC Eiht (tracks: 1, 8, 13, 14), Master Ric Roc* (tracks: 5, 13, 14), DJ Mike T* (tracks: 3, 10), Unknown* (tracks: 12, 15 to 18)
- Programmed By [Re-programmed], Arranged By – DJ Mike T* (tracks: 5)
- Recorded By – DJ Slip (tracks: 5, 6, 9, 10), Mike "Webeboomindashit5-0" Edwards*
- Turntables [Turntable Trickery] – The Mighty DJ Mike T*
Notes℗ & ©1992 Sony Music Entertainment Inc. Manufactured by Epic, a division of Sony Music, 666 Fifth Ave., P.O. Box 4455, New York, NY 10101-4455.
All songs recorded and mixed by Mike "Webeboomindashit5-0" Edwards at Big Beat Soundlabs except songs 6, 9 10 recorded at Slips X Factor Studios and 5 recorded and mixed at Slips X Factor Studios.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7464-52984-2 9
- Matrix / Runout: 1A EK52984 02 B1
- Other (Mould Ring Stamp): CMU P 113
|EK 52984||Comptons Most Wanted*||Music To Driveby (CD, Album)||Orpheus Records, Epic||EK 52984||US||1992|
|EK 52984, 52984||Comptons Most Wanted*||Music To Driveby (CD, Album)||Orpheus Records, Epic||EK 52984, 52984||US||1992|
|505497 2, 5054972000, EPC 505497 2||Comptons Most Wanted*||Music To Driveby (CD, Album, RE)||Epic, Orpheus Records, Epic||505497 2, 5054972000, EPC 505497 2||Europe||Unknown|
|EK 52984||Comptons Most Wanted*||Music To Driveby (CD, Album)||Orpheus Records, Epic||EK 52984||US||Unknown|
|EK 52984, 52984||Comptons Most Wanted*||Music To Driveby (CD, Album, RP)||Epic, Epic, Orpheus Records, Orpheus Records||EK 52984, 52984||US||Unknown|