Miles Davis - The Man With The Horn FLAC album
Title: The Man With The Horn
Style: Fusion, Jazz-Funk
FLAC version ZIP size: 1711 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1743 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1624 mb
Other Formats: MP2 XM MOD FLAC VOX AIFF TTA
The Man with the Horn is an album released by Miles Davis in 1981, featuring drummer Al Foster, saxophonist Bill Evans, guitarists Mike Stern and Barry Finnerty, and others. It was Davis's first new release since 1975, following a six-year reclusive retirement. Rock-oriented in nature, the music fuses 1980s pop with improvisational funk and fusion styles.
Arranged By – Miles Davis (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 6), Randy Hall (tracks: 3, 5), Robert Irving, III (tracks: 3, 5). Bass – Marcus Miller (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 6). Design – Cindy Brown (3), John Berg. Drums – Al Foster (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 6). Engineer – Don Puluse (tracks: 1), Stanley Tonkel (tracks: 2 to 6). Engineer – Don Puluse. Engineer – Nancy Byers, Ted Brosnan.
Produced by Teo Macero. Album The Man with the Horn. The Man with the Horn Lyrics. Smooth, suave, debonair Describes a man so rare Like fine wine He gets mellower with age He's the man with the horn. He's the man, he's the man with the horn Blow on, blow on He's the man, he's the man with the horn Blow on, blow on, yeah. His music sets the pace But masters never have to race Although he's much too fast To ever lose He's the man with the horn.
Miles Davis Albums From Worst To Best. View All. Kind of Blue. In a Silent Way. Sketches of Spain. Round About Midnight. 74. Bts. Map of the soul : persona.
Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample). 11 people found this helpful.
Ayrıca Miles Davis şarkıcısına ait diğer albümleri de görebilirsiniz. The Complete Columbia Studio Recordings Of The Miles Davis Quintet January 1965 To June 1968 Miles Davis. In Paris Festival International de Jazz May, 1949 Miles Davis. The Classic Albums Collection Miles Davis. Miles Davis - Popüler Şarkıları. Blue in Green Miles Davis.
February 2011, 16:01. Miles Davis, The Man With The Horn. Used drive : TSSTcorpCD/DVDW TS-H552L Adapter: 3 ID: 0. Read mode : Secure Utilize accurate stream : Yes Defeat audio cache : Yes Make use of C2 pointers : No. Read offset correction : 6 Overread into Lead-In and Lead-Out : No Fill up missing offset samples with silence : Yes Delete leading and trailing silent blocks : No Null samples used in CRC calculations : Yes Used interface : Native Win32 interface for Win NT & 2000 Gap handling : Appended to previous track.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Engineer – Don PuluseGuitar – Mike Stern
|2||Back Seat Betty||11:17|
Arranged By – Randy Hall, Robert Irving, III*Bass [Fender] – Felton CrewsDrums – Vincent WilburnElectric Piano – Robert Irving, III*Synthesizer – Randy HallWritten-By – Glenn Burris, Randy Hall, Robert Irving, III*
|5||The Man With The Horn
Arranged By, Written-By – Randy Hall, Robert Irving, III*Backing Vocals, Celesta, Guitar, Lead Vocals, Synthesizer – Randy HallBass [Fender] – Felton CrewsDrums – Vincent WilburnElectric Piano, Piano [Acoustic] – Robert Irving, III*
- Distributed By – Sony Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Recorded At – CBS Studios, New York
- Mixed At – CBS Studios, New York
- Glass Mastered At – DADC Austria
- Arranged By, Written-By – Miles Davis (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 6)
- Bass [Fender] – Marcus Miller (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 6)
- Design – Cindy Brown , John Berg
- Drums – Al Foster (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 6)
- Engineer – Stanley Tonkel* (tracks: 2 to 6)
- Engineer [Remix] – Don Puluse
- Engineer [Second] – Nancy Byers, Ted Brosnan
- Executive-Producer – George Butler
- Guitar – Barry Finnerty (tracks: 2 to 4, 6)
- Percussion – Sammy Figueroa (tracks: 1 to 4, 6)
- Photography By – Bob Cato
- Producer – Teo Macero
- Soprano Saxophone – Bill Evans (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 6)
- Technician [Adviser] – Harold Tarowsky
Notes℗ & © 1981 Sony Entertainment, Inc.
Original album release date 1981.
Recorded and mixed at CBS Recording Studios, New York.
Rear inlay is in colour. Version with black and white inlay here The Man With The Horn
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 099746 870126
- Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA
- Label Code: LC 0162
- Matrix / Runout: CDCBS-84708 21 B1 DADC AUSTRIA
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L551
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 94Z4
- Price Code: CB 701
- Other (Format Code): CDM
- Other (Manufacturing Code): 01-468701-10
|PC 36790, C 36790||Miles Davis||The Man With The Horn (LP, Album, Car)||Columbia, Columbia||PC 36790, C 36790||US||1981|
|CBS 84708||Miles Davis||The Man With The Horn (LP, Album)||CBS||CBS 84708||Greece||1981|
|FC 36790||Miles Davis||The Man With The Horn (LP, Album)||Columbia||FC 36790||US||1981|
|C 36790||Miles Davis||The Man With The Horn (LP, Album, RE)||Columbia||C 36790||US||Unknown|
|468701 2, 01-468701-10||Miles Davis||The Man With The Horn (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Columbia, Columbia||468701 2, 01-468701-10||Russia||2010|