Apocalypse - The Final Plea FLAC album
Genre: Hip-hop and RAP
Title: The Final Plea
FLAC version ZIP size: 1374 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1242 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1949 mb
Other Formats: AAC MIDI AUD AC3 MPC AHX VOX
The Final Plea (1992). Different Strokes by Syl Johnson (1967). Judgement of a Lyricist. Jump Around by House of Pain (1992).
Band Name Plasmatics. Album Name Final Days - Anthems for the Apocalypse. Styl muzycznyHeavy Metal. Zarejestrowanych posiada ten album0.
Mafia is the first EP by Italian technical death metal band Fleshgod Apocalypse. The album was released on May 18, 2010, through Willowtip Records. It was recorded, mixed, mastered and produced by Stefano "Saul" Morabito. All music composed by Fleshgod Apocalypse except where noted. Tommaso Riccardi – vocals, rhythm guitar, additional lead guitar. Cristiano Trionfera – lead guitar, backing vocals. Paolo Rossi – bass, vocals. Francesco Paoli – drums, percussion, additional rhythm guitar, backing vocals.
Apocalypse-The Final D. ent of a lyricist-3cc50a97. 05-apocalypse-lead us into battle-64b3c9e2.
First stand alone single, no video coming for this one, the final single we're going to release until the record comes out folks. Release date TBA soon. Theories of the Apocalypse Lexington, Kentucky. The Norwegians' ferocious new album has it all. Bandcamp New & Notable Oct 4, 2018. Slave To The Sword by Exmortus (Official). featured on Bandcamp Weekly Nov 25, 2014. Byzantine by Byzantine. featured on Bandcamp Weekly Nov 12, 2013.
The Final Apocalypse Saga. Official promo page for my indie-published work, including Cobalt Rogue and other stuff. About the final apocalypse saga. CommunitySee all. 85 people like this. 84 people follow this. AboutSee all. Contact The Final Apocalypse Saga on Messenger.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Rolling With The Underground||4:36|
|A3||Judgement Of A Lyricist||4:35|
|A5||Lead Us Into Battle||4:22|
Featuring – Super C.*
|B2||Word Of God Thunder||4:15|
- Distributed By – FMG Distribution – FLC9401
- Recorded At – Mixing Lab B
- Mixed At – Mixing Lab A
- Mastered At – Signet Sound Studios
- Copyright (c) – Frontline Records
- Art Direction, Layout – Brian Godawa
- Lyrics By – Capone , Notorious
- Mastered By – John Matousek
- Mixed By – Apocalypse , Thom Roy
- Music By – Edward Grice (tracks: A6, B2), Jamerson Smith (tracks: A1 to A5, B1, B2, B4, B5), Kirk Miller (tracks: A1 to A5, B1, B2, B4, B5)
- Photography By – David Dobson
- Producer – Apocalypse (tracks: A1 to A5, B1, B2, B4, B5), D.J. E.S.T. (tracks: A6, B2)
- Recorded By – Don Feinberg, Scott Blackwell
- Written-By – Jamerson Smith, Kirk Miller
Notes© 1992 Frontline Records
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 26297 94014 0
|FLD9401||Apocalypse||The Final Plea (CD, Album)||Frontline Records||FLD9401||US||1992|