ヴィドール - Nectar FLAC album
Genre: Rock / Pop music
Style: Alternative Rock, Pop Rock
FLAC version ZIP size: 1739 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1855 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1541 mb
Other Formats: FLAC RA WMA MPC MMF MP4 ADX
Category Archives: Album Japan. ものフレンズ – TVアニメ『けものフレンズ2』キャラクターソングアルバム「フレンズビート! 」 (2019.
We don‘t have an album for this track yet. View all albums by this artist. We don‘t have an album for this track yet. Don't want to see ads?
ィドール - Nectar MP3 version. 2471 downloads at 28 mb/s. ィドール - Nectar FLAC version. Producer – Tadashi "Kisaki" Matsuura. Producer, Arranged By, Music By, Lyrics By – ヴィドール. Recorded By, Mixed By – Tatsuya Kase. Technician – Ryosuke Imai. Vocals, Programmed By, Lyrics By – ジュイ. Notes. Recorded and mixed and at Bazooka Studio. Video Production: Visual Trap. Distributed by Free Will Distribution.
This album has an average beat per minute of BPM (slowest/fastest tempos:, BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Album starts at BPM, ends at BPM (+0), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by 佐野元春.
Their first album Deep Exceed (2010) reached the top 15 on the Oricon chart, as did their second Determination (2011). However, founding member Rami announced she was leaving the group in June 2012 and new vocalist Re:NO joined Aldious just one month later. They produced their third album District Zero in 2013 and it became their highest-charting release to date, reaching number 7. Their fourth album Dazed and Delight (2014) peaked at number 20, and their fifth Radiant A was released in December 2015. Yoshi – guitars (2008–present). Toki (トキ) – guitars (2009–present). Sawa (サワ) – bass (2008, 2010–present). Marina – drums (2015–present).
島美嘉 – MIKA NAKASHIMA FULL COURSE TOUR 2017～YOU WON’T LOSE～.
Vivienne Westwood Japan（ヴィヴィアン・ウエストウッド）.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Cameraman – Yutaka FunakiCameraman [Assistant] – Kei SatoEngineer – Setsuo HidakaFilm Director – Hiroyuki KondoFilm Producer – Akira Kinugawa, Michiyuki KondoLighting – Mitsuhiro EndoLighting [Assistant] – Nobuaki Onozuka, Seiji Iwashita, Tatsuya IshigakiProduction Manager – Kazuyoshi Kojima, Keisuke Kawashima
- Bass – ラメ
- Coordinator [Office Coordinate & Desk] – Ai Inagami, Tomoko Kojima
- Coordinator [Project Coordinator] – Hiroshi Seya, Yusuke Yamaguchi
- Crew [Official Staff] – Ai Kato, Asuka Doi, Sachio Fukami, Saori Narita, Takafumi Yamada
- Design – Aki Okamura
- Drums – テロ
- Engineer [Live Pa Engineer] – Masao Yamamoto
- Guitar – ギル, シュン
- Management – Mana Nagase
- Management, Other [Hair & Make-up] – Chiharu*
- Mastered By – Hiroshi Shiota
- Music By – 樹威* (tracks: CD-1, DVD-1), ラメ (tracks: CD-2)
- Other [Costume Production Supervisor] – Sawako Sato
- Other [Office Producer] – Daishi Fujimoto
- Other [Sales Promotion] – Noriko Ikezawa, Seinosuke Kawamoto
- Photography – Susumu Miyawaki
- Producer – Tadashi "Kisaki" Matsuura*
- Producer, Arranged By, Music By, Lyrics By – ヴィドール
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Tatsuya Kase
- Technician [Guitar & Bass] – Ryosuke Imai
- Vocals, Programmed By, Lyrics By – ジュイ
NotesRecorded and mixed and at Bazooka Studio.
Mastered at 東京録音.
Costume by ID-Japan.
Video Production: Visual Trap.
Distributed by Free Will Distribution.