Phantom Black - Easy Flow Type Stuff / You Can´t Rap / Open Your Eyes FLAC album
Genre: Hip-hop and RAP
Title: Easy Flow Type Stuff / You Can´t Rap / Open Your Eyes
FLAC version ZIP size: 1863 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1190 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1668 mb
Other Formats: MIDI WMA AU VQF VOC RA VOX
Easy Flow Type Stuff (Featuring: AJ). A2. You Can´t Rap. A3. Open Your Eyes (Featuring: Dirt & Gizmo). B1. Easy Flow Type Stuff (Instrumental). B2. You Can´t Rap (Instrumental). B3. Open Your Eyes (Instrumental).
Open Your Eyes Lyrics: Good morning, Morgan Yu, Rise and shine, adorn the suit, A hot coffee cup is yours to brew, Having any deja vu? Ignore it dude, Better head to work, before you do, Look into. The reflection's become an eye sore to you Is humanity something you can afford to lose? Can't remember what happened yesterday What's in store for tomorrow? My ambition has led to outer space From here who knows where I'll go.
Thanks for your vote!. Bass Drums Vocals Lead Rhythm Keys.
Open Your Eyes guitar pro tab. by Guano Apes. This tab is in tuning. You can make it sound as if it was in standard tuning by changing the pitch.
Lyrics for No Type Flow by Slugga Black . Last update on: July 21, 2017. We detected some issues. If you found mistakes, please help us by correcting them. Lyrics for No Type Flow by Slugga Black.
Open Your Eyes is the seventeenth studio album by the English rock band Yes, released in November 1997 by Eagle Records in the UK and by Beyond Music in the US. Following the departure of keyboardist Rick Wakeman and the addition of guitarist, keyboardist, and producer Billy Sherwood in 1997, Sherwood and bassist Chris Squire started to develop songs for an album by their own band, Conspiracy.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Easy Flow Type Stuff
Featuring – AJ*
|A2||You Can´t Rap|
|A3||Open Your Eyes
Featuring – Dirt, Gizmo*
|B1||Easy Flow Type Stuff (Instrumental)|
|B2||You Can´t Rap (Instrumental)|
|B3||Open Your Eyes (Instrumental)|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Backspin
- Copyright (c) – Backspin
- Pressed By – Optimal Media Production – B043292
- Produced At – Boogie Park Studio
- Mixed At – Boogie Park Studio
- Lacquer Cut At – Optimal Media Production
- Bass – A. Yourtsewer (tracks: A3, B3)
- Lacquer Cut By – MK
- Lyrics By – D. Feals (tracks: A3), H. Taye* (tracks: A1), L. Mosley*, S. Haramina* (tracks: A3)
- Mixed By – C.L.A.S. (tracks: A3, B3)
- Music By – A. Dombrowski* (tracks: A2, B2), C. Wienrank* (tracks: A2, B2), D. Kraus* (tracks: A3, B3), Golgo13 (tracks: A1, B1), L. Severin* (tracks: A2, B2), S. Severin*
- Producer, Arranged By – C.L.A.S. (tracks: A2, B2)
- Producer, Mixed By – Mr. Denzel (tracks: A3, B3), Sleepwalker (tracks: A1, B1)
- Scratches – Swiftfingers (tracks: A2, B2)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): B043292-01 A1 MK
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): B043292-01 B1 MK