The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion - Plastic Fang FLAC album
Title: Plastic Fang
Style: Alternative Rock, Indie Rock
FLAC version ZIP size: 1674 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1893 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1932 mb
Other Formats: AIFF DTS MP2 ADX WAV VOX WMA
Orange is the fourth studio album by the Jon Spencer Blues Explosion. It was released through Matador Records on October 12, 1994. The Village Voice ranked the album of the top albums of 1994. NME named it the 16th best album of 1994. In 2018, Paste named it the 48th best garage rock album of all time. The single "Bellbottoms" was included in The Pitchfork 500.
Garage Rock The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion. 队列表 Garage Rock The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion Plastic Fang. The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion. Other productions from The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion.
BPM Profile Plastic Fang. Album starts at BPM, ends at 135BPM (+135), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion. Freedom Tower: No Wave Dance Party 2015.
Blues Explosion – Plastic Fang. Label: Matador – OLE 542-1. This is printed in color, contains art similar to the cover and says "Blues Explosion" on one side. The other side says" Plastic Fang".
Jon Spencer and his Blues Explosion weren't quite in the upper echelon of the above artists, but they were sufficiently high profile to appear in Rolling Stone and on 120 Minutes back in those headier mid-nineties. At their peak, JSBX straddled the line between novelty act and early-rock throwback by whitening up the blues behind Spencer's 'Elvis with Tourette's Syndrome' vocals.
Features Song Lyrics for The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion's Plastic Fang album. The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion - Plastic Fang Album. Artist: The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion. Send "The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion" Ringtones to your Cell.
2001 Blues Explosion. More By The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion. See All. Meat and Bone. Dirty Shirt Rock 'n' Roll - The First Ten Years.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Sweet N Sour
Recorded By [Assistant] – Magic Juan Garcia*
|5||Tore Up & Broke
Vocals – Elliott Smith
Guitar – Dr. JohnHandclaps – Willie WeeksOrgan – Bernie Worrell
|7||Down In The Beast|
|8||Shakin' Rock'N'Roll Tonight|
|9||The Midnight Creep|
|10||Over And Over
Synthesizer [Moog], Bass – Bernie Worrell
Mixed By [Assistant] – Tim Conklin
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – jsbx
- Copyright (c) – Mute Records
- Licensed To – Mute Records Ltd.
- Licensed To – PIAS Benelux
- Published By – Dirty Shirt
- Recorded At – Oorong Studio
- Recorded At – The Magic Shop
- Recorded At – The Hit Factory
- Mixed At – Bay 7 Studios
- Mixed At – The Hit Factory
- Mixed At – Sorcerer Sound
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Manufactured By – Optimal Media Production – A260028
- Design – Chip Kidd
- Drums, Percussion – Russell Simins
- Guitar, Backing Vocals, Handclaps – Judah Bauer
- Guitar, Drums, Piano, Backing Vocals, Percussion, Organ, Handclaps, Bass – Steve Jordan
- Lighting – Niko Tavernise
- Liner Notes [Review] – MacKenzie Wilson
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Mastered By [Assistant] – Steve Fallone
- Mixed By [Assistant Bay 7] – Matt Ellingsen
- Other [F O H] – Peter Arsenault
- Producer – Steve Jordan
- Recorded By [Additional Pro Tools Recording] – Pat Thrall
- Recorded By [Assistant (Additional Recording + Pro Tools)] – Martin Pradler
- Recorded By [Assistant Hit Factory] – Chris Testa
- Recorded By [Assistant Oorong] – Doug Conroy
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Don Smith
- Technician [Assistant] – Minouru Yokoo
- Technician [Guitar, Drums] – Artie Smith
- Vocals, Guitar, Theremin, Stylophone, Handclaps, Piano – Jon Spencer
- Written-By – Spencer*, Explosion*
Notes℗ 2002 JSBX under exclusive license to Mute Records Limited
© 2002 Mute Records
Released under exclusive license by [PIAS] Benelux
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 016025 611997
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L571
- Matrix / Runout: A260028-01
- Matrix / Runout: manufuctured by optimal media production
- Rights Society: SABAM / B.I.E.M.
- Label Code: LC 5834
|OLE 542-1||Blues Explosion*||Plastic Fang (2xLP, Album, Ltd)||Matador||OLE 542-1||US||2002|
|L200-1805||The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion||Plastic Fang (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Limited 200 Limited||L200-1805||Russia||2002|
|OLE 542-2V||The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion||Plastic Fang (CD, Album, Promo)||Matador||OLE 542-2V||US||2002|
|OLE 542-2||The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion||Plastic Fang (CD, Album)||Matador||OLE 542-2||US||2002|
|LCDSTUMM199 P||The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion||Plastic Fang (CD, Album, Promo)||Mute||LCDSTUMM199 P||UK||2002|