Odin's Court - Human Life In Motion FLAC album
Title: Human Life In Motion
Style: Prog Rock
FLAC version ZIP size: 1925 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1339 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1421 mb
Other Formats: AUD AA VQF ADX APE MP3 MMF
00:05:20) Odin's Court - Leaving Chicago (Moestitia). Odin's Court Human Life In Motion/ - . 0. Odin's Court Human Life In Motion/Odin's Court - Human Life In Motion. Odin's Court Human Life In Motion/08 Red Glow Dreaming (Laetitia). Odin's Court Human Life In Motion/06 Silent Revolution (Insania). Odin's Court Human Life In Motion/11 Leaving Chicago (Moestitia).
ODIN'S COURT released DEATHANITY, in 2008. ProgRock Records Deathanity is a concept album whose topic are the effects of mankind's actions on earth. Guest vocalists include Tom Englund (Evergrey) and Tony Kakko (Sonata Arctica). Added To Proggnosis Database on: 7/17/2008 12:00:00 AM Entry Last Updated on: 12/22/2015 4:19:00 AM by: DBSilver.
Life in Mono is the third studio album by English pop singer Emma Bunton. The album was originally set for a November 2006 release in the UK, however it was later pushed back to 4 December 2006. Much like her previous album, Free Me, the album experiments with elements of 1960s pop music. For this particular album the musical arrangement was more directed towards 1960s French pop music, with some elements of British 1960s pop and Motown.
01 Affect Us (Affectus). Odin's Court - Human Life In Motion. 07 The Wrong Turn At The Right Time (Oneiroi). 04 There Then, Here Again (Frustror).
Odin’s Court financed their first releases themselves but since the band has been signed to ProgRock Records and released their label debut Deathanity in 2008. The follow up is in many ways simpler and more straight-forward than Deathanity and as such it grows faster on the listener. So this album is much easier to digest to the casual listener but there is a lot more for the casual listener to get here because while the album is catchy it’s also very diverse.
Human Life In Motion. May 2011, 11 song. hat About Odin's Court. Listen online or download the iHeartRadio App. Connect.
Odin's Court- Heavy Metal Shop. Music shop in Caguas, Puerto Rico.
|1||Affect Us (Affectus)||3:52|
|2||Blue Line 5:30AM (Inops)||5:39|
|3||Can't Forgive Me (Invidia)||5:13|
|4||There Then, Here Again (Frustror)||4:32|
|5||Blacktop Southbound (Animus)||4:41|
|6||Silent Revolution (Insania)||4:03|
|7||The Wrong Turn At The Right Time (Oneiroi)||5:30|
|8||Red Glow Dreaming (Laetitia)||4:55|
|9||Echo Of Chaos (Poena)||4:23|
|10||Feathered We Fly (Termanatio)||4:02|
|11||Leaving Chicago (Moestitia)||5:20|
- Copyright (c) – Odin's Court
- Produced At – D2C Studios
- Engineered At – D2C Studios
- Mixed At – D2C Studios
- Mastered At – Stuff Room Studio
- Manufactured By – Crest Digital
- Pressed By – Ultradisc – UD4610
- Arranged By [Vocal Arrangements] – Matt Brookins
- Concept By [Album Concept By] – Matt Brookins
- Concept By [Art Concepts], Layout – Matt Brookins
- Design [Art Design], Painting – Matt White
- Lyrics By, Music By – Craig Jackson , Matt Brookins
- Mastered By – Chris Brown
- Performer [Performed By], Backing Vocals – Craig Moran
- Performer [Performed By], Bass Guitar – Craig Jackson
- Performer [Performed By], Drums, Percussion, Backing Vocals – John Abella
- Performer [Performed By], Electric Guitar, Backing Vocals – Rick Pierpont
- Performer [Performed By], Keyboards, Piano – Savino Palumbo
- Performer [Performed By], Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Sounds [Sound Effects], Programmed By [Programming] – Matt Brookins
- Producer [Produced By], Engineer [Engineered By], Mixed By – Matt Brookins
- Written-By [Album Story] – Craig Jackson , Matt Brookins
Notes(C) 2011 Odin's Court
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 37792 00834 7
- Matrix / Runout: 68764 1 UD4610 ULTRADISC/CA
- Matrix / Runout (Outer ring): MFG. BY CREST DIGITAL -CA
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LF74
|none||Odin's Court||Human Life In Motion (16xFile, MP3, Album, RE, 320)||Not On Label (Odin's Court Self-Released)||none||US||2017|