Deep Purple - Knocking At Your Back Door FLAC album
Title: Knocking At Your Back Door
Style: Hard Rock
FLAC version ZIP size: 1469 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1539 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1321 mb
Other Formats: DTS MMF AHX AU AAC MOD FLAC
Knocking at Your Back Door" is a song by the British hard rock band Deep Purple, the first track of the album Perfect Strangers, which was released in September 1984. The song was written by Ritchie Blackmore, Ian Gillan and Roger Glover. The track was widely broadcast by the media of that time. It was used by the Seattle SuperSonics in their lineup intro during home games. The song is lyrically about anal sex, as it uses various sexual innuendos throughout the song.
Knocking at Your Back Door: The Best of Deep Purple in the 80's is a compilation album by the British hard rock band Deep Purple. The album was released in 1992. It is a compilation of tracks from three albums, Perfect Strangers (1984), The House of Blue Light (1987), and the live album Nobody's Perfect (1988). All songs written by Ian Gillan, Ritchie Blackmore, Roger Glover, Jon Lord and Ian Paice, except where noted
Performer: Deep Purple Album: Shades Of Deep Purple Label: Victor. Deep Purple - Come Hell Or High Water (2013). Deep Purple - 30 Very Best Of (1998). Performer: Deep Purple Album: 30 Very Best Of Label: EMI Music. Deep Purple - Perfect Strangers (1984). Deep Purple - Shades Of Deep Purple (1968).
|A||Knocking At Your Back Door (Edit)||3:59|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Marketed By – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Published By – Blackmore Music Ltd.
- Published By – Rugged Music Ltd.
- Published By – Thames Overtures Ltd.
- Published By – Pussy Music Ltd.
- Published By – Chappell Music
- Producer – Deep Purple, Roger Glover
- Written-By – Gillan*, Ian Paice (tracks: Paice), Jon Lord (tracks: Lord), Blackmore*, Glover*
Notes"Èchantillon Gratuit Ne Peut Être Vendu" printed on front cover and the same text as a sticker on back cover.
Diffusé par POLYDOR
2, rue Cavallotti, 75018 Paris
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): 160 881633 7 // 1 380 POLYGRAM
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): 160 881633 7 // 2 380 POLYGRAM
|PDSX 2271||Deep Purple||Knocking At Your Back Door (12")||Polydor||PDSX 2271||Canada||1984|
|POSPX 749-DJ||Deep Purple||Knocking At Your Back Door / Perfect Strangers (12", Maxi, Pre)||Polydor||POSPX 749-DJ||UK||1984|
|7DM0126||Deep Purple||Knocking At Your Back Door (7", Single)||Polydor||7DM0126||Japan||1984|
|880 477-7||Deep Purple||Knocking At Your Back Door (7", Single, gen)||Mercury||880 477-7||US||1984|
|881 633-7||Deep Purple||Knocking At Your Back Door (7", Single, Promo)||Polydor||881 633-7||France||1985|