U2 - Vertigo FLAC album
Genre: Electronic / Rock
Style: Techno, Pop Rock, Synth-pop
FLAC version ZIP size: 1167 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1729 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1898 mb
Other Formats: DXD ADX DTS AHX VOC MOD WMA
Vertigo" is a song performed by the Irish Rock Band, U2, and is the opening track on their 2004 album, How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb. Vertigo was released for airplay as the lead single on 24 September 2004, and upon release, the song received extensive airplay .
All formats Album CD CD Album CD Single CD Maxi Vinyl records LP 7 inchs 7 inchs (SP) 7 inchs (EP) 12 inchs 78 rpm 10 inchs DVD VHS Cassette Clothing T-Shirt Others.
Vertigo, released in November 2004, was the first single taken from 'How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb'. It was the year when digital download sales overtook those of physical sales in the UK and despite being released at the end of the year, Vertigo became the best-selling track. It was also released in time to be nominated at the 2005 Grammy Awards. It was nominated - and won - in three categories : Best Rock Performance By a Duo or Group With Vocal, Best Rock Song and Best Short Form Music Video
Anyone else heard it?
Vertigo was the first single released from U2’s How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb album. If first took shape during the How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb recording sessions as a song called Full Metal Jacket, and later Native Son. When Steve Lillywhite was brought in as producer mid-way through the recording process, he asked Bono if he’d be able to sing the lyrics to Native Son in a live setting. Two CD versions were released in most regions.
From the album HOW TO DISMANTLE AN ATOMIC BOMB IN STORES 11/23/04. Matrix, Runout: INT R11 2202D 01% F Universal Logo (1x).
Band Name U2. Album Name Vertigo 2005 - Live from Chicago. 1. City of Blinding Lights. 4. Medley (Cry, Electric Co).
Achtung Baby - Vertigo 05:06 Plays U2 Absolutely Live
Tracklist Hide Credits
Lyrics By – BonoLyrics By [With], Backing Vocals – The EdgeMixed By [Assisted By] – Chris HeaneyMixed By, Recorded By – Carl GlanvilleMusic By – U2Producer [Produced By], Mixed By – Steve LillywhiteSynthesizer [Synthesizers By] – Jacknife Lee
|2||Vertigo (Jacknife Lee 10")
Backing Vocals, Lyrics By – The EdgeLyrics By – BonoMixed By, Producer – Steve LillywhiteMixed By, Recorded By – Carl GlanvilleMusic By – U2Remix [Remixed By], Synthesizer – Jacknife LeeSynthesizer [Random Moog & Nord Attacks] – Betsey Lee, Esme Lee
Lyrics By – Florian Schneider-Esleben*, Ralf HütterLyrics By, Music By – Karl BartosProducer – U2Producer [Produced By], Recorded By – Richard RaineyRecorded By [Assisted By] – Chris Heaney
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Universal International Music B.V.
- Copyright (c) – Universal International Music B.V.
- Record Company – Universal Music
- Licensed To – Universal Island Records Ltd.
- Marketed By – Universal Music Australia
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing B.V.
- Published By – Blue Mountain Music Ltd.
- Published By – Mother Music
- Published By – Sony/ATV Music Publishing (UK) Ltd.
- Published By – Warner/Chappell
- Recorded At – Hanover Quay Studios
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Produced At – Partial Productions, Inc.
- Design [Designed At] – Four5One°Creative Dublin*
- Mastered By [Mastering Assistant] – Joe Bozzi
- Mastered By [Mastering] – Arnie Acosta
- Photography By – Anton Corbijn
- Recorded By [Assistant] – Chris Heaney
- Technician [Audio Post Production] – Cheryl Engels
Marketed in Australasia by Universal Music Australia under exclusive licence. Made in Australia.
This is near identical to the UK & Europe release but without the CIDX 878 in the cat. number.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: 9868183 05 TECHNICOLOR
- Barcode (Variants 1 & 2): 602498681831
- Mastering SID Code (Variants 1 & 2): IFPI L286
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 4602
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 6L00
|CID 878, 986 818-4||U2||Vertigo (CD, Single, CD1)||Island Records, Island Records||CID 878, 986 818-4||UK||2004|
|UICI-5017||U2||Vertigo (CD, Single, Enh)||Island Records||UICI-5017||Japan||2004|
|10 IS 878 DJ||U2||Vertigo (10", Promo)||Island Records||10 IS 878 DJ||UK||2004|
|U2PRO 1||U2||Vertigo (CDr, Single, Promo)||Universal||U2PRO 1||Japan||2004|
|9868183||U2||Vertigo (CD, Single, Promo, Car)||Island Records||9868183||Argentina||2004|