Juan Carlos Romero - Azulejo FLAC album
FLAC version ZIP size: 1782 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1686 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1896 mb
Other Formats: DMF MIDI ADX ASF TTA AAC AU
Juan Carlos Romero – Azulejo. Label: World Village – WV 498017. Format: CD, Album, Reissue. Music By – Juan Carlos Romero. Percussion – Antonio Coronel (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 6), Tino Di Geraldo (tracks: 1, 2, 3, 5, 6). Photography By – Lolo Vasco. Producer – Juan Carlos Romero. Saxophone – R. Mustalier. Tap Dance – Manuel Soler (tracks: 7).
In 1997 he released "Azulejo", the title of his first solo recording, and with this he received public and critical recognition for his work as concert player and composer. In 1998 in Seville's Xth Bienal de Arte Flamenco, he presented "Abana"", a show created and directed by him, adding the dancing of Eva "La Yerbabuena" to his guitar compositions, and cantes interpreted by El Pele and La Susi.
On this page you can listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. Release title: Juan Carlos Romero - Azulejo. Photo of Juan Carlos Romero - Azulejo. More albums of Juan Carlos Romero: Raíces Y Alas. This album was released on the label World Village (catalog number WV 498017). This album was released in 2007 year. Download mp3. Length of track.
Juan Romero is the name of: Juan Romero (bullfighter), Spanish bullfighter. Juan Romero (judoka) (born 1988), Uruguayan judoka. Juan Carlos Romero (politician) (born 1950), Argentine Justicialist Party politician. Juan Carlos Romero (athlete) (born 1977), Mexican long-distance runner. Juan Romero (1950-2018), subject of a photograph as the last person to shake Robert F. Kennedy's hand before he was assassinated in 1968. Juan Carlos Romero (sport shooter) (born 1963), Guatemalan sport shooter.
Juan Carlos Romero - Fotografía added 43 new photos to the album 21 Gramos. 22 June 2014 ·. 21 Gramos es un proyecto que explora a nivel psicológico y religioso, comportamientos del ser humano en diferentes ámbitos de su vida, sus adicciones y su búsqueda espiritual para aliviar temores y culpas.
This was a great opportunity for many guitarists to enjoy a worldwide mediatic publicity, and many people discovered the existence of the flamenco guitar on that occasion. The production La Gallarda was one of the most striking shows there, featuring the brilliant playing of Juan Carlos Romero, who was only 28 year old at the time.
By Juan Carlos Romero. More Juan Carlos Romero. Listen to Paseo de los Cipreses now. Listen to Paseo de los Cipreses in full in the this site app.
|2||Y Allí... Sevilla (Soleá Por Bulería)||5:20|
|3||De Mi Casa A Tu Puerta (Fantasía)||4:24|
|4||El Gitano Del Pelo Blanco (Minera)||3:47|
|5||Casa Bigote (Tanguillo)||4:08|
|6||Callejilla Del Molino (Fandangos De Huelva)||4:58|
|7||Copa De Cisco (Bulería)||4:20|
- Copyright (c) – CPS (Centro de Producción Sevillano)
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – World Village
- Recorded At – Sound & Production
- Arranged By [Orchestra] – Jesús Cayuela
- Bass – Manolo Nieto (tracks: 1, 5)
- Cello – Gretchen Talbot
- Directed By [Musical Director] – Juan Carlos Romero
- Engineer – Manito Narváez
- Executive Producer – Manito Narváez
- Guitar – Juan Carlos Romero
- Handclaps – Manuel Soler (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 6, 7)
- Lyrics By – Juan Carlos Romero
- Music By – Juan Carlos Romero
- Percussion – Antonio Coronel (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 6), Tino Di Geraldo (tracks: 1, 2, 3, 5, 6)
- Photography By – Lolo Vasco
- Producer – Juan Carlos Romero
- Saxophone – R. Mustalier
- Tap Dance – Manuel Soler (tracks: 7)
- Trombone – Pepe Punta
- Trumpet – Isaac Capetillo
- Viola – Rafael Fernández
- Violin – Jesús Sáncho, Valentín Sánchez
- Vocals [Jaleos] – Curro Fiesta (tracks: 2, 3, 5, 7), Enrique "El Extremeño" (tracks: 2, 3, 5, 7)
- Voice – Carmen Linares (tracks: 2), Diego Carrasco (tracks: 5), Enrique "El Extremeño" (tracks: 3), Enrique Morente (tracks: 6)
NotesRecorded at Sound & Production between July 1996 and February 1997.
First Edition : 1997 CPS
Reissue : 2007 World Village
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8427592001048
- Depósito Legal: B-30398-2007
|97001CD||Juan Carlos Romero||Azulejo (CD, Album)||CPS (Centro de Producción Sevillano)||97001CD||Spain||1997|