The Art Ensemble Of Chicago - A Jackson In Your House FLAC album
Title: A Jackson In Your House
Style: Free Jazz
FLAC version ZIP size: 1408 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1437 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1850 mb
Other Formats: MIDI MP3 DXD MP1 MP4 DTS RA
A Jackson in Your House is a 1969 album by the Art Ensemble of Chicago recorded for the French BYG Actuel label. It features performances by Lester Bowie, Joseph Jarman, Roscoe Mitchell and Malachi Favors Maghostut. When issued on CD by Affinity in 1989, the track "The Waltz" was replaced by a six-minute live excerpt (of unknown provenance) entitled "Hey Friend" which has never reappeared on any subsequent reissue.
The Art Ensemble of Chicago is an avant-garde jazz group that grew out of the Association for the Advancement of Creative Musicians (AACM) in the late 1960s. The ensemble integrates many jazz styles and plays many instruments, including "little instruments": bells, bicycle horns, birthday party noisemakers, wind chimes, and various forms of percussion. The musicians wear costumes and face paint while performing.
the art ensemble of chicago a jackson in your house. play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw). The Art Ensemble of Chicago A Jackson in Your House. back11next →. chariot of fire.
This album has an average beat per minute of 118 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 76/148 BPM). Tracklist A Jackson In Your House. 1. A Jackson in Your House. 148 BPM. 2. Get in Line. 128 BPM. 3. The Waltz. Get the Tempo of more than 6 Million songs.
Full Force (Art Ensemble of Chicago album). Studio album by Art Ensemble of Chicago.
A Jackson in Your House is a 1969 album by the Art Ensemble of Chicago recorded for the French BYG Actuel label. Studio album by. Art Ensemble of Chicago.
Art Ensemble of Chicago Fanfare for the Warriors (Atlantic, 1973). This album might represent the fullest distillation of all that the Art Ensemble had built upon in twenty-odd years of togetherness. Even the scant little percussion passages seem more natural and meaningful. Art Ensemble of Chicago The Meeting (Pi Recordings, 2003).
A Jackson in Your House (5:50). Overview (current section). Also featured on. +4 other releases.
|1||A Jackson In Your House||5:42|
|2||Get In Line||5:45|
|5||Song For Charles||17:33|
- Copyright (c) – Sunspots
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – BYG Records
- Licensed From – Charly Licensing Aps
- Manufactured By – Abraxas srl
- Marketed By – Abraxas srl
- Recorded At – Studio Saravah
- Arranged By – The Art Ensemble Of Chicago
- Bass, Bass [Fender], Banjo, Drums [Log], Sitar [Cythar], Percussion – Malachi Favors
- Engineer – Daniel Valencien*
- Executive-producer – Claude Delcloo
- Photography By – Horace , Philippe Gras
- Producer – Jean Georgakarakos, Jean-Luc Young
- Soprano Saxophone, Alto Saxophone, Bass Saxophone, Clarinet, Flute, Cymbal, Gong, Congas, Percussion [Logs], Bells, Siren, Whistle, Steel Drums – Roscoe Mitchell
- Soprano Saxophone, Alto Saxophone, Clarinet, Oboe, Flute, Marimba, Vibraphone, Congas, Bells, Whistle, Gong, Siren, Guitar – Joseph Jarman
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn, Bass Drum, Horns – Lester Bowie
- Written-By – J. Jarman* (tracks: 4), R. Mitchell* (tracks: 1 to 3, 5)
NotesRecorded June 23, 1969 at Studio Saravah, Paris.
"Great Black Music"
This album is given in the honor and memory of the beautiful spirit known to us as Charles Clark (March 11, 1945 - April 15, 1969)
© 2004 Sunspots ℗ 1969 BYG Records - Issued under license from Charly Licensing Aps
Manufactured and marketed by Abraxas srl
Packaged in a gatefold cardboard sleeve.
The protective plastic sleeve is sealed with a sticker: "Limited edition 1500 copies".
|529.302||The Art Ensemble Of Chicago||A.A.C.M., Great Black Music - A Jackson In Your House (LP, Album, Gat)||BYG Records||529.302||France||1969|
|YX-8027||Art Ensemble Of Chicago*||A Jackson In Your House (LP, Album)||BYG Records||YX-8027||Japan||Unknown|
|GET 302||The Art Ensemble Of Chicago||A Jackson In Your House (LP, Album, RE)||Get Back||GET 302||Italy||2002|
|MLP 15 370||The Art Ensemble Of Chicago||A Jackson In Your House (LP, Album, Gat)||Metronome, BYG Records||MLP 15 370||Germany||Unknown|
|AFF 9||The Art Ensemble Of Chicago||A Jackson In Your House (LP, Album, RE)||Affinity||AFF 9||UK||1978|