Mason - Double-X-Posure FLAC album
Genre: Soul and Funk music
FLAC version ZIP size: 1387 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1874 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1472 mb
Other Formats: MP2 ADX DMF MMF MP1 MP4 VOC
Double-X-Posure from Mason (1986) (12''). This is a scan done by us, but as we have often several items in stock, it may be from a different item.
Exposure is the debut studio album by American girl group Exposé, released on March 2, 1987. It reached number sixteen on the Billboard 200 and number twenty on the R&B albums chart and was certified double platinum by the RIAA in May 1990. The album spawned four top-ten singles on the Billboard Hot 100 chart, including "Seasons Change", which topped the chart in February 1988. Other hit singles were the breakthrough hit "Come Go with Me" (number 5 .
Songs played include Double-X-Posure. Mason is the name of several very different musical projects: Mason, founded in 2007, and Based in Melbourne, Australia, the thrash metal group deliver commanding performances in both the domestic and international metal scene. Drawing influences from The Big Four and The Bay Area sound, Mason encapsulates 80's thrash comprised with fast tempos, technical aggression and a dominating rhythm section. MASON ARE Jimmy Benson (Guitars, Vocals) Nonda Tsatsoulis (Drums) Grant Burns (lead guitars) Steve Montalto (Bass).
Fourplay (Double Exposure album). Fourplay is the second studio album recorded by American male vocal quartet Double Exposure, released in 1978 on the Salsoul label. The album features the song "Newsy Neighbors", which failed to chart. One other single, "Perfect Lover", was released. It also failed to chart. Leonard "Butch" Davis, Charles Whittington, Joseph Harris, James Williams – vocals. Keith Benson, Scotty Miller – drums.
|A||Double-X-Posure (Vocal/Edit Version)||3:32|
|B||Double-X-Posure (Vocal/LP Version)||4:24|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra/Asylum Records
- Manufactured By – Elektra/Asylum/Nonesuch Records
- Produced For – Unisound Production Co., Inc.
- Published By – Pizzazz Music
- Published By – Rightsong Music
- Published By – Memphomaniac Music
- Pressed By – Allied Record Company – B-26154-2
- Pressed By – Allied Record Company – B-26155-2
- Mastered At – Sheffield Lab Matrix – △15067
- Lacquer Cut By – HERbiE JR :<)*
- Producer – Kae Williams, Jr.*
- Written-By – K. Williams*, T. Mason*
Not For Sale
From Elektra LP 60472 - "Livin' On The Edge"
Housed inside Elektra company die-cut sleeve.
This is an Allied Record Company pressing as indicated by the matrix # suffix -AR found on labels and the stamped "a" (Allied logo) found in runouts.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label A side): ST-ED-5198-A-AR
- Matrix / Runout (Label B side): ST-ED-5198-B-AR
- Matrix / Runout (Etched A side ("a" stamp)): STED-5198-A-2 1-1 a B-26154-2 △15067 HERbiE JR :<)
- Matrix / Runout (Etched B side ("a" stamp)): STED-5198-B-2 a B-26155-2 1-1 △15067-X HERbiE JR :<)
- Rights Society: BMI
|EKR 56 (T)||Mason||Double-X-Posure (12")||Elektra||EKR 56 (T)||UK||1987|
|7-69496||Mason||Double-X-Posure / Somethin-X-Tra (7", Single)||Elektra||7-69496||US||1986|
|7-69496||Mason||Double-X-Posure (7", Promo)||Elektra||7-69496||UK||1987|